Applebee's Manager Interview Questions

2.6

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Applebee's.

Interview

2- in person & 1 via skype.

Interview Questions

• What do you want out of Apple bee's?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. They made an offer. If you take it then you can start.

Other Interview Reviews for Applebee's

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Applebee's (Richmond, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

Standardized HR questions. If they like you, they'll hire you. If they don't, they'll say you didn't do so great on the personality quiz, which by the way, has no wrong answers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty standard. It was my first restaurant manager position, so I took what they offered, which at the time was pretty standard between the big competitors (Chili's, TGIF, Ruby, etc.)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Applebee's (San Francisco, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

Had a 1:1 interview with the current managers, went pretty well. They asked all the typical questions (overcome obstacle etc).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Applebee's (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2007.

Interview

Basically if you have a pulse and a little food industry experience manager or not they will offer you a position. They ask that you do a follow with a manager of one of thier stores and basically if that person likes you they say hire them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Applebee's?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to work for a promotion?   1 Answer

Worked thier a previous time as a manager. Things have not changed in 6 years except the management staff.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Applebee's in January 2012.

Interview

Everything was normal for a management interview. The interview with the area manager was a little strange not really keeping focused about restaurant business and talking about personal interests and such.