Appleby Systems Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2015

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Appleby Systems

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Appleby Systems (Allentown, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview first and went well. Then asked in for a face to face interview. Met with owner. Lastly I was told I have the job if I want it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in sales   1 Answer

I did not feel it was a good fit for me or the company

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Appleby Systems (York, PA).

Interview

The phone screening process was a joke. In the job ads, they talk a lot of game but don't exactly deliver on the opportunity. The company tells you what kind of people they want and brags about the job being an excellent new career. The ad said to apply for the job so they can call you to have you come in and talk to them. So I apply for a sales job, and a woman calls me with a notable chip on her shoulder. She wasn't too cranky but she definitely had an unwarranted attitude. She asked me a few general questions, then said if they want to pursue me any further, they'll call to arrange an interview. The questions barely scratched the surface of what kind of person or employee I am. I never heard back, never got that opportunity to come in and talk to them. I was exactly the type of person they were looking for. I didn't have prior sales experience, but nobody does until they're given a chance. It was just a joke.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Appleby Systems.

Interview

I drove a ways to fill out a paper about my attributes and be spoken to for 2 minutes about the great possibilities of working here... but no real explanation of how they could be achieved.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Appleby Systems (West Chester, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

I put application in and the owner had the time to call and talk to me asking several basic questions and immediately had general manager call me to set up interview in West Chester. This fella actually worked around my schedule which was a first as I had been on several interviews with other companies. So far everyone has been professional and understanding. I am very optimistic, this company is much different than so many others I have interviewed with. I am impressed. If this is any indication on how the company is run I will have a positive experience without a doubt.

Interview Questions

• I can not say as the GM has open mind and very understanding.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple I was shown how comm. worked and I realize this is up to me to make it happen. All about effort