Appliance Direct Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Appliance Direct

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Appliance Direct (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I met the store manager first and then the corporate manager. He was very positive and helped me get started in my store after giving me some sales training and training on their computer system. I learned quickly and was on the sales floor selling and earning commissions my first day.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were normal questions a company would ask. I went through the background check and drug test as you would with any decent company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was glad to find a position open at the store near my house and I accepted the offer of pay they gave me.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Appliance Direct (Union Park, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

It took more than 10 phone calls to complete the hiring process. Hiring "Manager" tells everyone that they are destined for management and tells them about unlimited earning potentials.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Appliance Direct (Altamonte Springs, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

Too long too personal

Interview Questions

• Too much time spent on my goals with company I don't know yet   Answer Question

Negotiation

short