Applied Card Systems Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Applied Card Systems

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Applied Card Systems (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

Normal interview process

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Mills, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Applied Card Systems (Glen Mills, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview process was fairly simple. You meet with two people. They ask questions to get to know your background and stuff. They show you around the company the interview is fairly simple because they probably don't get a lot of people who want to work for them. You should get the job.

A/P Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Mills, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Applied Card Systems (Glen Mills, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

Applied on-line. Then contacted by e-mail to make apointment for interview. It took at least 3 weeks after applying before I had the interview. Went on the interview and contacted the company 3 weeks after to ask where in process they were. Few days later, I received rejection letter and they are still posting the job on-line.