Applied Discovery Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Applied Discovery

Senior Level Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Applied Discovery (Bellevue, WA) in September 2012.

Interview

I had a "get acquainted" meeting with the hiring manager, which went well.

Got called back for further interviews. My first was supposed to be with the hiring manager and a board member, but at the last minute they added a consultant who had been filling the role I was speaking with them about for a couple of years. Prior to the meeting, when the consultant and I were talking one to one he told me that he didn't think they needed to fill the role because he was doing the job.

Part way through the interview the board member started checking his iPhone. He then stood up and announced that he had another meeting, thanked me for coming in, and left.

A minute or two later the hiring manager stood up, said he needed to attend the same meeting, and left.

From that point on the consultant and I were again one to one, and part of that discussion was his pitching me to keep him on the business if hired.

I then met with the full time employee who would be reporting to me. It was a traditional interview. At the end she asked how she did because she's never interviewed anyone before. I told her I was surprised by that - normally HR does interviewer training, and to not do so then ask her to interview her potential manager seemed unfair.

Needless to say I withdrew my candidacy based on this experience.

Interview Questions

• The only difficult question was about my experience in their industry, which I do not have.   Answer Question

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Applied Discovery (Bellevue, WA) in January 2011.

Interview

Interviews were thrown together as an after-thought and spanned several days. Very disorganized