Applied Information Sciences Interview Questions

3.4

Sharepoint Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Applied Information Sciences (Reston, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

Was contacted on LinkedIn by their in-house recruiter. I emailed her my details and she called me to discuss the opportunity. The next day I had a phone interview with one of their developers for one hours. The recruiter called back and she said that they wanted an in-person interview two days away. I drove up for the interview and was given a visitor tag on arrival and shown to a conference room and given a bottle of water. I first talked with the recruiter and she went over the process with me. Then I talked to a project manager for 30 minutes. Then I talked to the head IT guy for another 30 minutes. Everyone was friendly and listened to what I was saying without interrupting. They were honest about their response to my questions. After that I talked to the recruiter who showed me around the office and said that she would call me.

The next day she called and said that the people who I spoke to thought that I would be a good fit and she wanted to know what I thought. I said that I had other opportunities to consider and would need a few days to think about it. She said she would get in touch with me then to give me time. We talked about the salary also and she gave me some numbers. A few days went by and she called to see what my decision was. I said that I could not accept any offers now since I am exploring other options and it wasn't the right time for me. She questions my decision and pressured me a little to know my reasons for refusing. I told her again that I was exploring other options, so she thanked me and hung up.

Everyone was nice and the process was professional.

Interview Questions

• The IT guy would ask to explain certain code or techniques that I used in the past and wanted at least pseudo-code.   Answer Question

I was exploring other options.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Applied Information Sciences (Reston, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

Recruiter initiated contact after finding my resume on a job board. He provided information on the company and job. We discussed my background, goals, salary requirements, etc. A week later we scheduled a phone screening for after hours. The SME provided additional information regarding the company and position. He inquired upon my background using open ended questions. The next step in the hiring process involved speaking with the contract manager but I never had such an opportunity as I accepted another position. Overall the process was friendly and professional.

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Applied Information Sciences.

Interview

long process but very heavy firing...useless process

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Applied Information Sciences (Hyderābād (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

1st round - Telephonic technical round interview
    2nd round - Face to face technical interview
    3rd round - Lab test
    4rth round - Interview with Manager.
    After that discussion with HR and salary negotiation. Most of the cases, candidates gets the expected salary. Be prepared for the day long interview process wen going for the in-person meeting.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Applied Information Sciences (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Telephonic round, if cleared next System test would be conducted based on the profile or the requirement.

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Applied Information Sciences (Hyderābād (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

If they like you they will try to match your expectations

Negotiation

Not much negotiation happened as they tried to meet my expectations.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Applied Information Sciences (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

phone interview followed by an analytical test followed by a manager interview

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about your project done in college.   Answer Question
    • What changed would you do to my room if i give you 10000 rs   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Applied Information Sciences (Hyderābād (India)) in December 2009.

Interview

everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was as per expectation so not much negotiations