Applied Materials

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

Mechanical Engineering Intern
Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Applied Materials in January 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed on-site by a panel of three people from the group to which I had applied. They asked me personality questions like how I worked in a team and some questions about my previous technical projects and how I dealt with setbacks or problems in those projects. They ended the interview with one technical question concerning basic engineering principles.

Interview Question – What was the hardest project you have had to undertake, and how did you approach it?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Applied Materials

Worked for Applied Materials? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Applied Materials Mechanical Engineering Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Applied Materials employees and interview candidates.