Applied Medical Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2015
Updated Mar 15, 2015

2.5

Clinical Research Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Applied Medical.

The interview was with a panel of about 5/6 people who were all very friendly and welcoming. They began by explaining more about the company and background. Then they took turns asking questions regarding your resume and past experiences.

Interview Questions
    • Basic interview questions regarding your previous career. "Name a time..." "What is a situation.." "How would you.." and so forth   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Applied Medical in February 2015.

Applied through university and got an email within 2 months. Talked to an engineer for about 45 minutes about various projects and professional experience on my resume. He asked pretty standard questions and I was able to prepare pretty well for them just by going over my resume and learning points.

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Applied Medical in January 2015.

I met a recruiter at a campus career fair and was contacted later for a phone screening. Several days after the phone screening, I received a call to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was the next week and was very brief. I never heard back from the company after the phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • How do you use mechanical engineering in your hobbies?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Applied Medical in December 2014.

I was asked about my previous jobs and what my responsibilities were. I then, applied my responsibilities to what I was applying for. Other than that, they were pretty common sense questions.

Interview Questions
    • List a challenge at work and how you fixed/overcame it?   View Answer

Process Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Applied Medical.

45 minute phone call screen with a panel of interviewers. On site interview with 5-6 interviewers present. Interviewers were young, unorganized ans uninterested. Toured the facilities following the interview and was told I would be contacted within a week. I did not hear back after a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Explain something technical and hands on you do in your free time.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Applied Medical.

I met Applied Medical at a career fair at my university. The lady I talked to was very nice and she was from the Process Engineering department. They liked me so they asked me to fill out an online application. This consisted of stating your experience and education. They also asked about your hobbies. This was a nice change from most interviews. After submitting the application, I had a 30 min phone call from another Process Engineer. There were about 5 or 6 engineers in the room asking me questions. Once again, I was asked about my hobbies. They also asked some technical questions about "tolerance" and SolidWorks. The phone call went well and they told me I'd hear back in 1-2 weeks. I actually didn't hear back for 4 weeks. Apparently the HR department was having some difficulties. But they hired me and I took the position

Operations Associate Interview

Applied online received a call within an hour to schedule a phone screening. After phone screening there were two panel style in person interviews. Everyone was helpful and friendly throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about how I handle myself when managing others.   Answer Question

Salary offer was below industry standard and no room for negotiations.

Territory Manager Interview

Three level interview process including Local Manager, Zone Director, GM. Will not interview candidates who have worked for Johnson & Johnson. Only use approved recruiters, who agree to discounted fees. Having a friend or relative that works there is a major advantage.

Quirky company culture

Operations Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Applied Medical in September 2014.

Referred my current Employee.

Worst interview I have ever had with a company. Asked me three questions and after that decided to end the interview right then and there. Unfriendly, unprofessional, and not at all subtle in letting you know they don't want you. This company has no regards for its candidates.

Product Development Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Applied Medical in July 2014.

Interview was fairly basic, started out with a brief summary of myself. Most of the questions were related to items on my resume, what challenges I encountered with prior employers, how I met those challenges and so on. No real curveballs or unexpected questions. There was a panel of interviewers who all asked questions in turn, but they didn't break from the standard formula of asking questions about my resume. It was actually quite awkward at times, it didn't seem like the interviewers had any other questions prepared that were unique to the company.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly none of the questions in this interview were relatively difficult or unexpected, as I mentioned, all the questions were related to items on my resume, which I was given a copy of prior to beginning the interview.   Answer Question