Applied Micro Circuits
www.apm.com Sunnyvale, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Applied Micro Circuits Senior ASIC Design Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior ASIC Design Engineer Interview

Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Applied Micro Circuits in May 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview was quite brief (about 10~15min). They asked about my background and recent work, no technical questions. In a few days, they asked me to come for an onsite interview. Questions were not tough, fairly reasonable undergraduate level. I thought I did not bad, but it turned out that I should have been perfect, 'cause the questions were easy. Questions were quite fundamental things, so any missed answer might make them think I am on the shallow basis without through fundamentals.

Interview Questions

• FIFO questions; how do you calculate enough FIFO size when the input rate is N, and the output rate is M.   View Answer
  • which is hard to fix -- setup violation or hold violation? And why?   View Answers (3)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Applied Micro Circuits? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Applied Micro Circuits Senior ASIC Design Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Applied Micro Circuits employees and interview candidates.