Applied Precision

Candidate Interview Review

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Issaquah, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Issaquah, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Applied Precision in December 2009.

Most of the employees were very friendly, welcoming, and genuine. HR was good about communication until, what I assume was, the point at which I was no longer a candidate - I had to do the check in by phone, they never called me back, and I never officially heard that the position was offered to somebody else. To me this is very tacky - anybody who has been through 3 interviews deserves a call back at the very minimum. This seems to be very typical of companies anymore however. Everybody has to interview with the founder - Ron. He is very proud of his company's achievements, and should, however, he seemed to be a bit arrogant and very obviously lost interest during the interview when he wasn't getting answers that he wanted to hear.

Interview Questions