Applied Predictive Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Applied Predictive Technologies in March 2009.

Interview Details – After reviewing my resume, cover letter, and transcript, I was scheduled for a first-round interview. The first 10-20 minutes were devoted to my cover letter and resume. This is your chance to be personable and show your uniqueness.

We finished with another 10-20 minutes on a case on the size of the WIMAX market in Boston. I was asked to estimate the revenue a company could gain by installing WIMAX towers. You have to think about the size of Boston, substitutes to WIMAX (like smartphones with dataplans, Wifi, etc.), and the price people would be willing to pay.

Interview Question – What is the yearly revenue of a WIMAX operator in Boston?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Applied Predictive Technologies in October 2010.

Interview Details – Got a phone interview. First question is why APT? Then moved straight to case question. I was asked to estimate the company value of WaMu right before it went bankrupt. The interviewer was very helpful and guide me along the way. He was satisfied with my results and I asked good questions which made him happy and as a result I was invited for a 2nd round phone interview.

Few days later, it's back to back case. The first one is about estimating facebook's company value. and the second is to estimate the value of Apple's Superbowl commercial. (is it worth it or not)

Didn't get the offer but the interviewer offered to give feedback which is very nice of them to do that. Overall, it's a great interviewing experience and the case questions are interesting

Interview Questions

Worked for Applied Predictive Technologies? Contribute to the Community!