Applied Proactive Technologies

www.appliedproactive.com

Applied Proactive Technologies Field Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Representative Interview

Field Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Applied Proactive Technologies.

Interview Details – I sent my resume on the Careerbuilder and followed up with a phone call. It took cerverla tries to finally get through to the decision maker. He had not even seen my resume but eventually found it. We talked for about twenty minutes after that. He later contacted me to schedule anineterview. The recruiter flew in and met with me in a hotel lobby. Was very relaxed and informal. The recruiter was very friendly and outgoing making it a great experince.

Interview Question – It was a very open ended question, "Why should I hire you over anyone else?"   Answer Question

Field Representative Interview

Field Representative

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Applied Proactive Technologies in January 2010.

Interview Details – A Basic interivew noting was company specific. Do you have sales experience, if so explain. Are you looking for advancement? We do not provide that will you be OK with that?

Interview Question – Have you ever fired from a company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Worked for Applied Proactive Technologies? Contribute to the Community!