Applied Proactive Technologies

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Applied Proactive Technologies

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Field Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Applied Proactive Technologies.

I sent my resume on the Careerbuilder and followed up with a phone call. It took cerverla tries to finally get through to the decision maker. He had not even seen my resume but eventually found it. We talked for about twenty minutes after that. He later contacted me to schedule anineterview. The recruiter flew in and met with me in a hotel lobby. Was very relaxed and informal. The recruiter was very friendly and outgoing making it a great experince.

Interview Questions
  • It was a very open ended question, "Why should I hire you over anyone else?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Applied Proactive Technologies

Field Representative Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Applied Proactive Technologies in January 2010.

A Basic interivew noting was company specific. Do you have sales experience, if so explain. Are you looking for advancement? We do not provide that will you be OK with that?

Interview Questions