Applied Proactive Technologies

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Representative Interview

Field Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Applied Proactive Technologies.

Interview Details – I sent my resume on the Careerbuilder and followed up with a phone call. It took cerverla tries to finally get through to the decision maker. He had not even seen my resume but eventually found it. We talked for about twenty minutes after that. He later contacted me to schedule anineterview. The recruiter flew in and met with me in a hotel lobby. Was very relaxed and informal. The recruiter was very friendly and outgoing making it a great experince.

Interview Question – It was a very open ended question, "Why should I hire you over anyone else?"   Answer Question

Program Coordinator Interview

Program Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Applied Proactive Technologies in February 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for a position via their online career site. I was contacted via email and we settled on a time for a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 45-50 minutes. It went well so they invited me to their office the following week for an onsite. That interview lasted about an hour.

It's a satellite office so there are only four people working there. It was a small space, but it was very nice.

Interview Question – What is your experience with managing employees?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Applied Proactive Technologies in April 2009.

Interview Details – easy interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – good

Field Representative Interview

Field Representative

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Applied Proactive Technologies in January 2010.

Interview Details – A Basic interivew noting was company specific. Do you have sales experience, if so explain. Are you looking for advancement? We do not provide that will you be OK with that?

Interview Question – Have you ever fired from a company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Applied Proactive Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Applied Proactive Technologies interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Applied Proactive Technologies employees and interview candidates.