Applied Proactive Technologies

Applied Proactive Technologies Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Applied Proactive Technologies

Field Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Applied Proactive Technologies.

I sent my resume on the Careerbuilder and followed up with a phone call. It took cerverla tries to finally get through to the decision maker. He had not even seen my resume but eventually found it. We talked for about twenty minutes after that. He later contacted me to schedule anineterview. The recruiter flew in and met with me in a hotel lobby. Was very relaxed and informal. The recruiter was very friendly and outgoing making it a great experince.

Interview Questions
    • It was a very open ended question, "Why should I hire you over anyone else?"   Answer Question

Program Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Applied Proactive Technologies in February 2012.

I applied for a position via their online career site. I was contacted via email and we settled on a time for a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 45-50 minutes. It went well so they invited me to their office the following week for an onsite. That interview lasted about an hour.

It's a satellite office so there are only four people working there. It was a small space, but it was very nice.

Field Representative Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Applied Proactive Technologies in January 2010.

A Basic interivew noting was company specific. Do you have sales experience, if so explain. Are you looking for advancement? We do not provide that will you be OK with that?

Sales Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Applied Proactive Technologies in April 2009.

easy interview

Interview Questions
    • What are your long term goals   View Answer
    • are you okay with traveling overnight once a month   View Answer
    good