Applied Security, Inc.

appliedsec.com
Profile Unclaimed

Applied Security, Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Applied Security, Inc.

DSP Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Applied Security, Inc. in June 2010.

I interviewed for a DSP/Firmware position, I felt that they are not looking for DSP person but they were rather looking for more of a software person and someone with strong RTOS experience.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Applied Security, Inc. in February 2010.

Fun people. I believe that they are little bit crazy in the sort of questions they ask. The interview is challenging. Be ready to whiteboard code and answer plenty of questions about how you handled problems in your own career.

Interview Questions
    • How do you remove duplicates from an huge array   View Answer

Malware Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Applied Security, Inc. in March 2009.

They try to make themselves seem like they're a big deal and top secret when in fact they're just like anywhere else I've interviewed at. This was almost the reason why I didn't join but I accepted and so far love it.

They ask the typical questions depending on your interview.

Interview Questions
    • Here's exploit code, tell me everything you can about it.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Applied Security, Inc. in June 2009.

The initial interview was via HR. The HR representative was very cordial. Obvious pertinent information was gathered and forwarded to the respective departments. The subsequent interview was conducted with the Department head and several Engineering interviewees. There was a hands-on demonstration and knowledge portion of the interview conducted at the final interview. The people, offices and work culture are modern and sophisticated as reflected in the decor of the company.

Interview Questions
    Everything was negotiable. My advice would be to be as up-front, open and honest as possible. They are the best of the best, looking for the best of the best, and BOTH parties are and should be expectant of that.