Applied Systems Client Partner Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Client Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Applied Systems in May 2012.

The VP is very inexperienced as a VP and lacks confidence in herself. During the interview she directly stated to me that she did not want to discuss any of the products and services of the company. Additionally, she also told me on the very front in of my interview that it was Friday and she liked to leave early. I was rather shocked that she said all that she did to a potential candidate. I knew immediately that the interview was over. Especially after anything that I know and she did not know she was like "oh yea I knew that." Upon my leaving the facility she speed away and pretended like she did not even see me walking out of the building.Its rather unfortunate, I think its a great company with great potential but the recent new VP probably won't stay very long.

Interview Questions