Applus+ Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2015

2.7

Call Centre Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Applus+ (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Very friendly and quite informal, more of a chat than a typical competency based interview. Second interview involved a small task (replying to a customer complaint. I was unsuccessful but can't hold it against them as they seemed decent folks.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Applus+ in September 2011.

Interview

Intial call
    Recruiter interview
    Decisor interview

Responsable De Departamento Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Applus+ (Barcelona (Spain)) in December 2009.

Interview

First there was a personality test, just to check "you are allright" in your head.
    Then there was a group panel where we had a conversation about what they needed and what I could offer.
    I have to say that it is difficult to grow in the company once you have reached at a certain level, but I am happy with the salary, although sometimes I feel I could do more.

Interview Questions

• It was a behavioral interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a good challenge, therefore I quoted my actual salary and expected to improve between 5 and 10%.