Appreciation Events

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Appreciation Events in June 2013.

Interview Details – They feature and promote local businesses' products and services in front of thousands of employees in locations large and small. Host organizations utilize our events as a means of rewarding their employees by offering them an opportunity to reap tremendous savings on family activities, dining, entertainment, spa services and more.

Interview Question – Driving everyday from Irvine to down town Los Angeles in exactly rush hour.   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Event Coordinator
Plantation, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Appreciation Events in May 2013.

Interview Details – I received a call back shortly after submitting my resume online. The lady asked me a few questions and asked if I would be available to come in the next day for an interview. The hiring manager that interviewed me was not intimidating and asked me the basic interview questions. I was prepared. I was offered a second interview which I accepted. I was able to see the day-to-day operations of the business and was interested once I learned about the bonuses and events that they hold for all of their employees.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Piece of cake.   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Event Coordinator
Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

I applied online and interviewed at Appreciation Events.

Interview Details – Very simple questions, the usual:

Who are you?
What do you know about the company?
What do you want to achieve?
What kind of experience do you have?
What do you want out of this?
How much time can you commit to this?

Also:
Do you have any sales experience?
Do you have a car?
Are you ok with talking to people?
Can you deal with unhappy customers?

Interview Question – Most questions were easy and generic. If you've done enough interviews, nothing will be difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none. I wasnt smart enough to negotiate

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Appreciation Events? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Appreciation Events interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Appreciation Events employees and interview candidates.