Appreciation Events

Updated Feb 26, 2015

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Appreciation Events

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Appreciation Events in June 2013.

Interview

They feature and promote local businesses' products and services in front of thousands of employees in locations large and small. Host organizations utilize our events as a means of rewarding their employees by offering them an opportunity to reap tremendous savings on family activities, dining, entertainment, spa services and more.

Interview Questions

• Driving everyday from Irvine to down town Los Angeles in exactly rush hour.   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Appreciation Events (Plantation, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

I received a call back shortly after submitting my resume online. The lady asked me a few questions and asked if I would be available to come in the next day for an interview. The hiring manager that interviewed me was not intimidating and asked me the basic interview questions. I was prepared. I was offered a second interview which I accepted. I was able to see the day-to-day operations of the business and was interested once I learned about the bonuses and events that they hold for all of their employees.

Event Sales Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Appreciation Events in May 2013.

Interview

There was a phone interview and 2 in persons interview with the owner. They both lasted about 30 minutes and at the last interview the job was offered to you on the spot to accept or decline

Events Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Appreciation Events (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Was approached by Job Window for an interview as early as the next day. The interview was in their office so you get to see where you will work and the people there. Very friendly hiring manager. I was asked to go take him through my resume. Was asked where I live, whether I have a car or not and questions based on my resume. He then explained what Appreciation Events did and whether or not I thought I could do it. I was given the option of shadowing one of the employees the next day which I did. First impression of the team was good. All in all, it's a sales job (telephone or in-person), commission based and several ways to make incremental money if you're willing to give it your all.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected part was when he asked whether or no I thought I could do the job. The obvious answer in situations is generally a yes!   Answer Question

I am contemplating it as a secondary option. Also, the distance and commute is alot for me.

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Appreciation Events (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very simple questions, the usual:

Who are you?
    What do you know about the company?
    What do you want to achieve?
    What kind of experience do you have?
    What do you want out of this?
    How much time can you commit to this?

Also:
    Do you have any sales experience?
    Do you have a car?
    Are you ok with talking to people?
    Can you deal with unhappy customers?

Interview Questions

• Most questions were easy and generic. If you've done enough interviews, nothing will be difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none. I wasnt smart enough to negotiate