Appriss

Updated Nov 20, 2014

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Appriss in January 2014.

The interview process was standard. The first interview was conducted over the phone, followed by a 1:1 interview with the HR department. However, the hiring process was slow to say the least; this was due to some issues they were having in the HR department.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to exemplify knowledge and relevant skills in a way that pertains to their business.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Appriss.

I was impressed with efforts by HR aggressively looking for the best candidate, both technically and behaviorally.

Had first interview with the hiring manager - interview went well, questions were asked about my experience and background. Also technical questions were raised and I answered them accordingly. Got a call from HR POC that the manager was impressed with my qualification and looking forward to bring me in for a second interview with the team and executive leadership.

Met with the team, and it was 50/50 behavioral and technical questions. I guess they wanted to make sure I'm a perfect fit for the team. Afterwards, I was ushered into another interview with one of the executives. I was also impressed with the higher level management that he knows something about the technologies used. And the fact, he mentioned that they were a technology company was impressive.

So, the interviews went well, at least the follow up call says so. HR called several days later looking to extend an offer. The challenge for me was that I had couple of offers on the table. The decision was really hard to make but I pray I made the right decision.

Interview Questions
    • interview went well, questions were asked about my experience and background   Answer Question
    Negotiation was harder than I thought. I did not fully get what I wanted but I was more focus on the future and not the present.

Software Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Appriss in February 2013.

Really open and smooth. I took part in several interviews with my manager, other managers on his level, a VP, and members of the team I would be working with. There was a nice balance between technical material, general history discussion of both the company and self, and general rapport.

Interview Questions
    • None that were too terrible as I felt prepared and have some experience with similar positions. There was a weighted question about my opinion of AGILE methodologies as the team was exploring changes to process, but it ended more in open discussion and humor regarding the pros and pitfalls when poorly managed.   Answer Question
    I was offered a number slightly below what I wanted, countered back what I wanted and received. I don't overvalue myself, though.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Appriss in June 2012.

I had a one on one with the manager and it wasn't challenging at all.