Apps Associates

Very Easy Interview

Principal Consultant - FMW Interview

Principal Consultant - FMW
Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Apps Associates in August 2011.

Interview Details – On the basis of what I have seen it seems very novice and unprofessional organization... everything seemed random!! They kinda forced me into an interview and the head of the oracle fusion middleware unit agreed to talk to me at 9pm his time, since I did not have anything in my calender for another week or so. The interview went on fine and it was very subjective interview.

The next round was f2f interview and the company is so cheap that they decided to have a f2f on skype... this really turned me off. I was kinda disgusted with the attitude and cheapness. And finally once it was over it seemed as if it was all a formality and they simply wanted to put on some piece of paper that that vice-president of the firm has seen the candidate to be hired. Pathetic!!

My take is; Not very technical people - company highly dependent on offshore people to deliver - no vision - no concrete strategy, simply working on leads from here and there.

Finally when I got the offer I declined even without reading it completely.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Unprofessional people
Extremely Low package offered (40k less than the industry standard, NO SIGNING BONUS - NO RELOCATION CHARGES)
Maximum 10% bonus year on year.
No defined role and responsibilities - from sales to consulting, business development to project delivery everything was expected from me.

Worked for Apps Associates? Contribute to the Community!