Apps Associates

2.8

Principal Consultant - FMW Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Apps Associates in August 2011.

On the basis of what I have seen it seems very novice and unprofessional organization... everything seemed random!! They kinda forced me into an interview and the head of the oracle fusion middleware unit agreed to talk to me at 9pm his time, since I did not have anything in my calender for another week or so. The interview went on fine and it was very subjective interview.

The next round was f2f interview and the company is so cheap that they decided to have a f2f on skype... this really turned me off. I was kinda disgusted with the attitude and cheapness. And finally once it was over it seemed as if it was all a formality and they simply wanted to put on some piece of paper that that vice-president of the firm has seen the candidate to be hired. Pathetic!!

My take is; Not very technical people - company highly dependent on offshore people to deliver - no vision - no concrete strategy, simply working on leads from here and there.

Finally when I got the offer I declined even without reading it completely.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do in your current role?   Answer Question
    • Can you prepare sales presentations, Business development presentations? Cite some examples.   Answer Question

Unprofessional people
    Extremely Low package offered (40k less than the industry standard, NO SIGNING BONUS - NO RELOCATION CHARGES)
    Maximum 10% bonus year on year.
    No defined role and responsibilities - from sales to consulting, business development to project delivery everything was expected from me.

Associate Consultant Interview

The board will then begin asking you a series of questions to assess your knowledge, abilities and personal suitability. These may include:

Closed questions that demonstrate your knowledge by requiring a specific factual answer.
        Open-ended questions that are broader in scope and require you to work through the answer.
        Situational questions that describe a hypothetical situation and ask how you would proceed in those circumstances.
        Behavioural questions that ask you to describe a time in your own history when you dealt with a certain situation, and to explain how you dealt with it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Apps Associates in December 2012.

The recruitment process was very professional and well-organized.It had 4 rounds:

1.Written test: It has 5 sections and each section contains 10 questions:Aptitude,verbal and non-verbal reasoning,logical reasoning,SQL and C programming.The time allocated was 1 hour.This round has sectional cut-off 6/10 and total cutoff-30/50.

2.Group Discussion:This round was for around 40 minutes.15 Members participated and every one got the opportunity to speak.It was a very friendly and interesting GD ever in my life.Two topics were given:One abstract and the other general one.HR gave the chance for the ones who didn't speak and asked them to conclude.It was an awesome experience.

3.Technical Interview:This was also for around 40 minutes.Technical skills on Oracle,C,C++ along with some logical and aptitude questions were asked.We were asked to write some programs, as well.Tested not only technical,but also problem solving skills quite well in this round.

4.HR interview:Never panic and be truthful.It's quite easy to crack this one if you remain yourself in this round.This lasted for around 20 minutes.They are quite friendly at Apps and they don't behave like they are down to earth, like other MNC recruitment managers.

Finally, I became an Associate.Received offer letter and awaiting call letter.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation phase was fine and we must work for a minimum of 2years if we accept the offer

Asp.Net, C#, Entity Framework, LINQ, Wcf (As Per JD) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Apps Associates in March 2012.

As per the above JD I applied for tht interview.But after completed my first round went for 1 to 1 round with manager .It took 1 hr 30 min in which 40 mins I heard abt his self boast.The interview was very simple in which he asked abt the topics which are not in the JD.He asked abt all the topics when my grand mother developed like java script,xml(should not use LINQ because he dont know).And more always taked abt salary cant give as per your expectation.

Summary:-They need only people who develop with old technology(cause he is not upgraded to latest).
    Its waste of time

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Apps Associates in March 2011.

It was very Organised process..consisted of written test ,group discussion,technical interview and final hr round..
    written test consisted of 50 questions(mostly from all subjects including aptitude and verbal)
    GD was all about being confident and Technical interview will be taken for longer time(project details,c c++ programs ,basics , puzzles etc)..and the final hr was very cool and it will be really nice discussion.

Interview Questions
    • c program
        2 3
       4 5 6
      7 8 910

Answer Question
    • project question ( difference between sequence and sql transformation in informatica DWH project   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

It was a good experience to go through the interview process

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apps Associates in March 2010.

There were 4 rounds in it...
    1:aptitude.
    2:gd.
    3:technical skills test.
    4:hr.

Interview Questions
    i yet to join the company...