Appsbee Interview Questions

3.3

Senior Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Appsbee (West Jordan, UT) in January 2010.

Interview

In Appsbee There is basically three rounds. 1st one is written, 2nd one is technical and last one is HR round. Once a candidate gets through all these successfully he/she is selected and appointed. I too have gone through these steps.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was very much positive and I felt quite at home conversing with the Sr. HR. She had taken care of my expectation perfectly along with keeping the company bar fixed.

Junior Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Appsbee (Calcutta (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

The process initiated with a first round of telephonic interview, over the satisfactory result of that I was asked to come to office for next rounds. In the office there were two rounds of interviews: 1. Technical 2. HR After both of these rounds, I was asked to leave for the day and later on conveyed over phone that i cracked the interview.

Interview Questions

• How the nine-patch Image different from a regular bitmap? Alternatively, what is the difference between nine-patch Image vs regular Bitmap Image?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was just ok, as I was not much worried about the monetary part and more keen over joining this brand.

HTML Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Appsbee (Calcutta (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process was organized, well quite similar to some big conglomerate. The panel was talented, I knew this then and have been knowing it everyday while my work in Appsbee. The rounds were conducted one after the other, well scheduled to storm my brain. However, it was a little bit lengthy too. I spent days of anxiousness in wondering what might come up.

Senior Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Appsbee (Calcutta (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview process was good and quite detailed. It had almost three different rounds. The interview process started with the Personal interview round. Next was the machine test round where I was asked do certain codings. The final round was a personal round too with my senior members of the team.

Interview Questions

• What is adb?   1 Answer
    • What role does Dalvik play in Android development?   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Appsbee (Calcutta (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

That part consumed lot of time. In the very first day i had to go through a 5 hours of desktop test constituting of my design skills. Once that part was finished the technical interview was scheduled and after that the HR part.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see after five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was satisfactory.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Appsbee (Calcutta (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

I had to go through 2 rounds of interview, one was the initial HR interview and the other constituted of technical part. After joining, the time in the company was very much pleasent. The culture was motivating enough for the new employees.

Interview Questions

• Is the UI design necessary for mobile apps developer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was really great and I had no problem in getting my desired salalry depending on my skill.

Mobile Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Appsbee (Calcutta (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

Detailed interview. Everything verbal and technical was discussed. Work profile was clearly explained.

Interview Questions

• How do you make your app interact with cloud database?   Answer Question