Appsbee

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Marketing Executive Interview

Senior Marketing Executive
West Jordan, UT

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Appsbee in January 2010.

Interview Details – In Appsbee There is basically three rounds. 1st one is written, 2nd one is technical and last one is HR round. Once a candidate gets through all these successfully he/she is selected and appointed. I too have gone through these steps.

Interview Question – Why should we select you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was very much positive and I felt quite at home conversing with the Sr. HR. She had taken care of my expectation perfectly along with keeping the company bar fixed.

HTML Developer Interview

HTML Developer
Calcutta (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Appsbee in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was organized, well quite similar to some big conglomerate. The panel was talented, I knew this then and have been knowing it everyday while my work in Appsbee. The rounds were conducted one after the other, well scheduled to storm my brain. However, it was a little bit lengthy too. I spent days of anxiousness in wondering what might come up.

Interview Question – What is the usage of canvas element in HTML 5?   Answer Question

Junior Android Developer Interview

Junior Android Developer
Calcutta (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Appsbee in June 2013.

Interview Details – The process initiated with a first round of telephonic interview, over the satisfactory result of that I was asked to come to office for next rounds.

In the office there were two rounds of interviews:
1. Technical
2. HR

After both of these rounds, I was asked to leave for the day and later on conveyed over phone that i cracked the interview.

Interview Question – How the nine-patch Image different from a regular bitmap? Alternatively, what is the difference between nine-patch Image vs regular Bitmap Image?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was just ok, as I was not much worried about the monetary part and more keen over joining this brand.

Senior Android Developer Interview

Senior Android Developer
Calcutta (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Appsbee in February 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was good and quite detailed. It had almost three different rounds. The interview process started with the Personal interview round. Next was the machine test round where I was asked do certain codings. The final round was a personal round too with my senior members of the team.

Interview Questions

Mobile Applications Developer Interview

Mobile Applications Developer
Calcutta (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Appsbee in August 2010.

Interview Details – Detailed interview. Everything verbal and technical was discussed. Work profile was clearly explained.

Interview Question – How do you make your app interact with cloud database?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Calcutta (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Appsbee in March 2011.

Interview Details – That part consumed lot of time. In the very first day i had to go through a 5 hours of desktop test constituting of my design skills. Once that part was finished the technical interview was scheduled and after that the HR part.

Interview Question – Where do you see after five years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was satisfactory.

Applications Developer Interview

Applications Developer
Calcutta (India)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Appsbee in January 2011.

Interview Details – I had to go through 2 rounds of interview, one was the initial HR interview and the other constituted of technical part. After joining, the time in the company was very much pleasent. The culture was motivating enough for the new employees.

Interview Question – Is the UI design necessary for mobile apps developer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was really great and I had no problem in getting my desired salalry depending on my skill.

Worked for Appsbee? Contribute to the Community!