Apptricity Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Irving, TX

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Apptricity Inc. in January 2010.

Interview Details – I'm sure this is common but the 2 main things they were concerned about were:
1. Can I do the things they need me to do
2. Will I get along with the rest of the members in my department/group
At least in my group, they made a point to have the group members meet with the potential hire to see if they think that person would be a good fit.

Interview Question – Some like to ask odd questions to test the potential hire's creativity and common sense logic. Stuff like "if you were an animal what animal would you be" and "tell me about when you learned to ride a bike".   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They told me what they were willing to offer me and I accepted.

Sales Position Interview

Sales Position
Dallas, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Apptricity Inc. in February 2014.

Interview Details – I had a telephone screen following a resume submission. There was confusion on their part as to who was going to participate during the call. One of the hiring managers who did not attend, never gave me the courtesy of calling me at a later time. In fact, I never heard from anyone at the company after my telephone screen.

Interview Question – I mostly listened as the people at the company discussed among themselves who was supposed to participate and why those participating were there even though they apparently were not invited.   View Answer

Marketing Interview

Marketing

Interviewed at Apptricity Inc.

Interview Details – Had a 30 minute interview with the CEO, who tried to convince me not to work at Apptricity.

Interview Question – What did I bring to the table to make the company better   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

Sales
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Apptricity Inc. in January 2009.

Interview Details – If you have a pulse you're hired.

Interview Question – Do you have a fax machine to send in your acceptance?   View Answers (4)

Negotiation Details – Told base alary was $50k, negotiated $90k and felt like I was cheated.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

Sales
Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Apptricity Inc..

Interview Details – Interview process could be long or short, people have no value as seen by the hiring manager, the CEO. Often his choices don't make sense. I wondered if he wanted people he could push around and hired accordingly. His comments, promises etc. were/are nothing but made up thoughts he has from time to time.

If you research his prior jobs and positions and others thoughts about him it is scary.

Interview Question – The questioning is the most minimal I've seen in all my years. Mostly the interview is a stage for Tim to tell of his greatness and to name drop his elbowing contacts, military terminology and his washed up astronaut buddies, all older than dirt.   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Don't negotiate, run for the door and don't look back

Programmer Government Interview

Programmer Government
Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Apptricity Inc. in May 2010.

Interview Details – Had to take a test. then Interviewed with VP and team

Interview Question – Majority of the questions were programming questions   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Pretty straight forward

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Apptricity Inc. in September 2009.

Interview Details – The position was to lead a new product development for the company's new strategic initiative. After a phone interview, I was asked to meet the company's president and his executives at his Irving office. Everything went very well until I was asked how fast I could deliver the product. I gave them an honest answer of 6-9 months but they expected an answer of 3 months. I guess that was the reason of not being offered the position. A couple of months later, I have been seeing the company posting the same position again and again until recently. This would tell me that the president missed the opportunity of getting the new product done, if he offered me the position at that time. And, after 3 years, he still could not find the person to deliver the product he is looking for.

Interview Question – Given a team of 3-5 developers, how soon can you have the product ready?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Apptricity Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Apptricity Inc. Videos

Apptricity Inc. – Why Work for Us?

SOA for asset management and enterprise resource planning Apptricity World Headquarters located in Irving, TX Apptricity was founded in 1999 to explore the new technology direction of Service Oriented Architecture… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apptricity Inc. interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Apptricity Inc. employees and interview candidates.