Apria Healthcare

Apria Healthcare Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainview, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainview, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Apria Healthcare in February 2013.

Got a call from the manager on Thurs, who set up an interview immediately for Mon. The whole interview lasted about 45 mins. By the end of the next week I got a call for an offer. She asked me about my job experiences, was very thorough in explaining what the company does, what they expect of the their employees, and asked good questions about what I could bring to the job.

None.

Other Interview Reviews for Apria Healthcare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Apria Healthcare in April 2011.

Phone interview then actual interview be sure to ask a lot of questions. Benefits aren't elgible for 90days and be ready to have a job with zero managment and promises that are not kept.

Interview Questions
    You get a call from the phone recruiter and you can accept or deny.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Apria Healthcare in April 2012.

First interview was over the phone. Basic questions...work history,skills, likes and dislikes. Person interviewing worked from script and not much else. Three days later had an in person interview. Led through several rooms filled with a sea of beige cubicles to a confrence room to interview with two people. Basic questions asked both people very nice. One question asked a several times was how would you deal with co workers that are easily offended. I have been interviewed for several CSR jobs never been asked how I would deal with coworkers but with customers.
    Overall people seemed nice and there seems to be overtime potential and basic healthcare provided.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a coworker that would be easily offended   Answer Question