Apria Healthcare

51 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Sales Representative Interview

Columbia, SC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Apria Healthcare in June 2013.

Interview Details – 3 interviews, not at all intimidating

Interview Question – do not recall anything that caught me off guard   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Interviewed at Apria Healthcare

Interview Details – The interview process is fairly short and straight forward in my opinion. Met with the Area Manager and was asked the typical interview behavioral questions. They were very friendly and outgoing in the interview and seemed very knowledgeable about the durable medical equipment industry.

Interview Question – When was a time that you could not help a customer.   Answer Question

Customer Quality Specialist Interview

Riverside, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apria Healthcare in March 2013.

Interview Details – I spoke with 2 people for about half an hour, answering their questions and exchanging pleasantries. I gave them each a copy of my resume, as they had nothing but a worksheet of questions. They didn't have my application or anything else to identify me. They didn't look at the resume unless I mentioned a skill set or accomplishment that would be fitting for the position. When I told them that I value proactive thinking and that I was responsible for several procedure revisions at my previous job, they looked a little scared. But their website even states Apria shares the same values and rewards initiative. I wondered if maybe they wanted someone who just accepts everything without question.

Interview Question – I asked them an unexpected question, and the looks on their faces was morbidly comical. I asked them about the employee culture. The man cleared his throat and didn't speak for several moments, and the woman was looking at him earnestly for assistance!   Answer Question

Suspended Billing Supervisor Interview

Suspended Billing Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apria Healthcare in February 2014.

Interview Details – Phone interview with recruiter. Then first in-person interview with team and 2nd interview with a group panel. More effective interview if you are knowledgeable about Apria and healthcare as a whole.

Interview Question – There weren't really any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Senior Sales Representative Interview

Senior Sales Representative
Daytona Beach, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Apria Healthcare in September 2013.

Interview Details – I received a phone call and discussed some pre qualification questions with the HR woman. She called back two days later to schedule face to face.

Interview Question – Personal: I said to the interviewer at the end of the interview, "I put all my faith in God." He came back at me with a shard remark, "You go ahead and do that God thing, and we'll be talking soon." He never called.   View Answer

Suspended Billing Representative Interview

Suspended Billing Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apria Healthcare.

Interview Details – Phone screen then formal interview. Behavioral interview questions. Usually 2-3 people doing interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to complete a task but had no information on how to complete it.   Answer Question

Area Customer Service Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Apria Healthcare.

Interview Details – Spoke with Talent Acquisition Recruiter then through two interviews with VP's of the company.

Interview Question – How can you help the company achieve the max revenue with processes.   Answer Question

Customer Quality Specialist Interview

Customer Quality Specialist
Overland Park, KS

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Apria Healthcare.

Interview Details – Was very good. They asked a lot of questions, made me feel like it was a good company to work for. Clearly asked questions pertaining to what our previous experiences were. We didn't have a test to complete, I heard they do require test online now

Negotiation Details – no negotiation just offer of pay on phone call. Wonderful recruiter there , she's very nice

Very Easy Interview

Patient Service Technician Interview

Patient Service Technician

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Apria Healthcare.

Interview Details – The company was so desperate for a warm body when I came to work for this company that I never received an interview for employment. I showed up and gave them my information and went directly to background check then hire.

Interview Question – How soon can you start. That was the only question I was ever asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable

Not Disclosed Interview

Portland, OR

Interview Details – Hiring and interview process was smooth, no complaints.

Interview Question – All questions were pretty standard for an interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Interviews for Top Jobs at Apria Healthcare

Worked for Apria Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apria Healthcare interview questions and advice. All 51 interview reviews posted anonymously by Apria Healthcare employees and interview candidates.