Apria Healthcare

2.4

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Apria Healthcare.

The process was very fast and efficient. I interviewed directly with the Talent Acquistion Director and was given an offer within a week. The phone interview lasted about thirty minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had a hiring manager that was non-responsive. How did you deal with that?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. They actually offered me three more dollars an hour than I was originally told. I was very happy.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

will not pay relocation, interview was very casual. Mostly trying to find if I would be a good fit and if I could adapt to the difficult computer system.

yes you can negotiate but not much. I had about a 1-2 dollar and hour range and that is what other employees had as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

I applied online – interviewed at Apria Healthcare.

The organization held a local job fair and invited all applicants (had to first apply online to get an invite) to show up one afternoon. Current Apria quality specialists performed the "first" interviews and basically read from a script of behaviorial questions. The questions were the standard list of: What are your strengths, weaknesses, etc. Before the "interview", the Customer Service Manager provided a company overview. The atmosphere was relaxed and it was not intimidating. They claimed that they were going to be making hires within a two week period of time and that they would get back to all applicants. I was told that I was over-qualified for the position that I had applied for and never heard back. I emailed thank you's and still never had any response from this company. Overall disappointing.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle a difficult customer and how do you escalate problems within an organization?   View Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Apria Healthcare.

Was an average interview as far as questions go. However, it was extremely repetitive. You spent a half-day there, and are interviewed by different people, however, they all ask the same generic questions. I was expecting that there were going to be questions more specific to their needs and their department, however, it was all the same "so tell us about yourself."

Interview Questions
    • Seemed to want to know a lot about my personnel life, but didn't want to come out and ask, so questions were kind of skirting around the child care issue, how long your commute might be and how that affects your family.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apria Healthcare.

This was a temp to perm position so there was not much of an interview. The recruiter set up the meeting and I started after the drug & background checks were completed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apria Healthcare in May 2014.

I applied to this postion online on a Sunday night. The recuriter contacted me the next day, to set up a time for me to meet with a manager on site. What the recuriter discribed to me what the job was and what I was told in the interview, was diffrent. This was very discerning at the time, however, I moved forward, with the process.

Interview Questions
    • In the interview the question that I asked, that was very unexpected was, " How would I fix a peanut butter sandwich?"   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

The interview process is fairly short and straight forward in my opinion. Met with the Area Manager and was asked the typical interview behavioral questions. They were very friendly and outgoing in the interview and seemed very knowledgeable about the durable medical equipment industry.

Suspended Billing Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Apria Healthcare.

Phone screen then formal interview. Behavioral interview questions. Usually 2-3 people doing interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to complete a task but had no information on how to complete it.   Answer Question

Area Customer Service Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Apria Healthcare.

Spoke with Talent Acquisition Recruiter then through two interviews with VP's of the company.

Interview Questions
    • How can you help the company achieve the max revenue with processes.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Apria Healthcare.

Was very good. They asked a lot of questions, made me feel like it was a good company to work for. Clearly asked questions pertaining to what our previous experiences were. We didn't have a test to complete, I heard they do require test online now

no negotiation just offer of pay on phone call. Wonderful recruiter there , she's very nice