Apria Healthcare Interview Questions

2.4

Customer Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Littleton, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

I applied online - interviewed at Apria Healthcare.

The organization held a local job fair and invited all applicants (had to first apply online to get an invite) to show up one afternoon. Current Apria quality specialists performed the "first" interviews and basically read from a script of behaviorial questions. The questions were the standard list of: What are your strengths, weaknesses, etc. Before the "interview", the Customer Service Manager provided a company overview. The atmosphere was relaxed and it was not intimidating. They claimed that they were going to be making hires within a two week period of time and that they would get back to all applicants. I was told that I was over-qualified for the position that I had applied for and never heard back. I emailed thank you's and still never had any response from this company. Overall disappointing.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle a difficult customer and how do you escalate problems within an organization?   View Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Apria Healthcare.

Was an average interview as far as questions go. However, it was extremely repetitive. You spent a half-day there, and are interviewed by different people, however, they all ask the same generic questions. I was expecting that there were going to be questions more specific to their needs and their department, however, it was all the same "so tell us about yourself."

Interview Questions
    • Seemed to want to know a lot about my personnel life, but didn't want to come out and ask, so questions were kind of skirting around the child care issue, how long your commute might be and how that affects your family.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Apria Healthcare.

This was a temp to perm position so there was not much of an interview. The recruiter set up the meeting and I started after the drug & background checks were completed.

Account Executive Interview

The interview process is fairly short and straight forward in my opinion. Met with the Area Manager and was asked the typical interview behavioral questions. They were very friendly and outgoing in the interview and seemed very knowledgeable about the durable medical equipment industry.

Suspended Billing Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apria Healthcare.

Phone screen then formal interview. Behavioral interview questions. Usually 2-3 people doing interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to complete a task but had no information on how to complete it.   Answer Question

Area Customer Service Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Apria Healthcare.

Spoke with Talent Acquisition Recruiter then through two interviews with VP's of the company.

Interview Questions
    • How can you help the company achieve the max revenue with processes.   Answer Question

Customer Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Apria Healthcare.

Was very good. They asked a lot of questions, made me feel like it was a good company to work for. Clearly asked questions pertaining to what our previous experiences were. We didn't have a test to complete, I heard they do require test online now

no negotiation just offer of pay on phone call. Wonderful recruiter there , she's very nice

Patient Service Technician Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Apria Healthcare.

The company was so desperate for a warm body when I came to work for this company that I never received an interview for employment. I showed up and gave them my information and went directly to background check then hire.

Interview Questions
    • How soon can you start. That was the only question I was ever asked.   Answer Question
    Non-negotiable

Suspended Billing Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apria Healthcare in February 2014.

Phone interview with recruiter. Then first in-person interview with team and 2nd interview with a group panel. More effective interview if you are knowledgeable about Apria and healthcare as a whole.

Not Disclosed Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apria Healthcare.

Hiring and interview process was smooth, no complaints.

There was no negotiation

Worked for Apria Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!