Apria Healthcare Interview Questions

2.4

Customer Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Littleton, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

I applied online - interviewed at Apria Healthcare.

The organization held a local job fair and invited all applicants (had to first apply online to get an invite) to show up one afternoon. Current Apria quality specialists performed the "first" interviews and basically read from a script of behaviorial questions. The questions were the standard list of: What are your strengths, weaknesses, etc. Before the "interview", the Customer Service Manager provided a company overview. The atmosphere was relaxed and it was not intimidating. They claimed that they were going to be making hires within a two week period of time and that they would get back to all applicants. I was told that I was over-qualified for the position that I had applied for and never heard back. I emailed thank you's and still never had any response from this company. Overall disappointing.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle a difficult customer and how do you escalate problems within an organization?   View Answer

Revenue Qualification Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Apria Healthcare in July 2011.

Several interviews, online, phone, and in person. They asked the usual "what would you do in this situation questions." Be prepared for your questions to be addressed with very evasive answers or not addressed at all. The interviewer was very friendly and chatty, not at all professional or stiff.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation at all, take what we offer or don't take the job

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Apria Healthcare.

Was an average interview as far as questions go. However, it was extremely repetitive. You spent a half-day there, and are interviewed by different people, however, they all ask the same generic questions. I was expecting that there were going to be questions more specific to their needs and their department, however, it was all the same "so tell us about yourself."

Interview Questions
    • Seemed to want to know a lot about my personnel life, but didn't want to come out and ask, so questions were kind of skirting around the child care issue, how long your commute might be and how that affects your family.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Apria Healthcare.

This was a temp to perm position so there was not much of an interview. The recruiter set up the meeting and I started after the drug & background checks were completed.

Senior Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Apria Healthcare in June 2013.

3 interviews, not at all intimidating

Account Executive Interview

The interview process is fairly short and straight forward in my opinion. Met with the Area Manager and was asked the typical interview behavioral questions. They were very friendly and outgoing in the interview and seemed very knowledgeable about the durable medical equipment industry.

Customer Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Riverside, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apria Healthcare in March 2013.

I spoke with 2 people for about half an hour, answering their questions and exchanging pleasantries. I gave them each a copy of my resume, as they had nothing but a worksheet of questions. They didn't have my application or anything else to identify me. They didn't look at the resume unless I mentioned a skill set or accomplishment that would be fitting for the position. When I told them that I value proactive thinking and that I was responsible for several procedure revisions at my previous job, they looked a little scared. But their website even states Apria shares the same values and rewards initiative. I wondered if maybe they wanted someone who just accepts everything without question.

Interview Questions
    • I asked them an unexpected question, and the looks on their faces was morbidly comical. I asked them about the employee culture. The man cleared his throat and didn't speak for several moments, and the woman was looking at him earnestly for assistance!   Answer Question

Suspended Billing Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apria Healthcare in February 2014.

Phone interview with recruiter. Then first in-person interview with team and 2nd interview with a group panel. More effective interview if you are knowledgeable about Apria and healthcare as a whole.

Senior Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Daytona Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Apria Healthcare in September 2013.

I received a phone call and discussed some pre qualification questions with the HR woman. She called back two days later to schedule face to face.

Interview Questions
    • Personal: I said to the interviewer at the end of the interview, "I put all my faith in God." He came back at me with a shard remark, "You go ahead and do that God thing, and we'll be talking soon." He never called.   View Answer

Suspended Billing Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apria Healthcare.

Phone screen then formal interview. Behavioral interview questions. Usually 2-3 people doing interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to complete a task but had no information on how to complete it.   Answer Question

Worked for Apria Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!