Apricot Lane Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Apricot Lane

Soles Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apricot Lane.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. It was mostly just to see how friendly you were and what your style looked like. As long as you wear clothes that look like that they have in-store and have a decent personality they will most likely hire you. Apricot Lane is a franchise company so they often times do not have to get approval from corporate. This freedom can be awesome but it can also be harmful.

Interview Questions

• very basic. Do you like fashion? Why do you want to work here? etc   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apricot Lane (Baton Rouge, LA) in September 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed at the corporate location by both the Jefferson and Bluebonnet manager and before hand I browsed the store and sat on a couch by a TV while I waited my turn to be interviewed.

Interview Questions

• What stores do you shop at other than Apricot Lane?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever gone above and beyond to help a customer? If so, explain.   1 Answer
    • Have you ever dealt with a difficult customer? If so, explain.   1 Answer
    • Use the outfit you are wearing and pretend I'm a customer and try to sell it to me.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Apricot Lane.

Interview

asked me a lot of questions about my personality and hobbies

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apricot Lane in January 2013.

Interview

I interviewed for a manager position with Apricot Lane. It was a very easy process and I was impressed with the district manager that interviewed me. She was very professional.