Aprimo Interview Questions & Reviews in Indianapolis, IN

3.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aprimo in January 2010.

3 phone interviews of 30 minutes and then an onsite interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aprimo in November 2011.

I was called by the University recruiter for a 1:1 on campus. It went by pretty smoothly, with questions about the company and some technical questions about data structures and algorithms. The second interview was a Red Carpet Interview on-site in Indianapolis. This consisted of 3 separate interviews with Software Engineering managers. It was technical, behavioral and analytical.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you different from the other applicants in Computer Science?   Answer Question
    • How would you design a mobile platform for a sophisticated piece of software? Where would you start?   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aprimo in March 2012.

The interview process was quick. They called me on Monday and we had an initial interview scheduled for latter that day. Thursday I flew down to Indianapolis to interview. The process was quite easy--there was a series of 1-1 interviews with different team members. These interviews were about the same as the phone calls because they were only 30 minutes each. Each team member asked a few questions, some work relevant and some general questions that dont really apply to the particular job.
    In total the process was 8 days--5 days of interviewing and 3 days later an offer. Everyone seemed excited and the process wasn't stressful at all.

Interview Questions
    • How will you be able to handle a job where there is no clear distinction between work and home life(I applied for a remote position).   Answer Question
    • How does your experience in (sport) help you on the job? What do you like about (sport)?   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aprimo in April 2010.

The hiring process was very formal and organized. There were several phone screen interviews with HR reps, people in the position I was hiring for and the hiring manager. After the phones screens I had face to face interviews. They were very well executed, I learned a lot about the company.

Interview Questions

Worked for Aprimo? Contribute to the Community!