Aprimo Interview Questions

3.2

Associate Database Administrator Interview

Met with several people, good overall meeting.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aprimo in January 2010.

3 phone interviews of 30 minutes and then an onsite interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aprimo in November 2011.

I was called by the University recruiter for a 1:1 on campus. It went by pretty smoothly, with questions about the company and some technical questions about data structures and algorithms. The second interview was a Red Carpet Interview on-site in Indianapolis. This consisted of 3 separate interviews with Software Engineering managers. It was technical, behavioral and analytical.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you different from the other applicants in Computer Science?   Answer Question
    • How would you design a mobile platform for a sophisticated piece of software? Where would you start?   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aprimo in March 2012.

The interview process was quick. They called me on Monday and we had an initial interview scheduled for latter that day. Thursday I flew down to Indianapolis to interview. The process was quite easy--there was a series of 1-1 interviews with different team members. These interviews were about the same as the phone calls because they were only 30 minutes each. Each team member asked a few questions, some work relevant and some general questions that dont really apply to the particular job.
    In total the process was 8 days--5 days of interviewing and 3 days later an offer. Everyone seemed excited and the process wasn't stressful at all.

Interview Questions
    • How will you be able to handle a job where there is no clear distinction between work and home life(I applied for a remote position).   Answer Question
    • How does your experience in (sport) help you on the job? What do you like about (sport)?   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aprimo in April 2010.

The hiring process was very formal and organized. There were several phone screen interviews with HR reps, people in the position I was hiring for and the hiring manager. After the phones screens I had face to face interviews. They were very well executed, I learned a lot about the company.

Technical Consultant Interview

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aprimo in July 2011.

I interviewed for a Technical Consultant position at Aprimo. Initially, I had a phone interview with HR for 30 minutes. Basically, she just wanted to hear my interest in the job, my interest in consulting, and similar questions. It was nothing heavy here, just an introductory talk. A few days later, I interviewed with a Tech lead and he asked a question related to SQL (just build three tables and do a simple join on a table). Then he got into more .NET specific stuff (CLR, OOP) and asked about my experience with indexes.

A week later, I fly out to Indiana to interview with HR as well as regional directors. They were very thorough in getting my plane ticket, rental car, and hotel information. I saw it as a good sign of how organized the company is. I saw 5 different people from 9:30 to noon. The length of the interview was pretty challenging and I did get tired just sitting around in the same room and speaking at length about my experiences to one person after another. Regardless, I prefer one on one interviews to group interviews. As far as technical stuff, one tech lead asked me some basic OOP questions (draw an object, draw another object that inherits that object), as well as a "what's wrong with this code?" question. But mostly, I just talked about my experiences and match for the job and they relayed their experiences and company to me. At one point, I felt like I was getting sold, like "Do you really want to work here?" questions and I excitedly said yes. They were stressing the fact that they were looking to hire quickly and I thought I had a solid offer in the making.

During the interview with the HR head, I had mentioned that I had another offer but was waiting on my interview with Aprimo because they seemed like a good company. I was honestly willing to forgo the other company in favor of them but I got rejected. Perhaps they felt that my current offer was too good, monetarily speaking and they couldn't match it at all. But I was really willing to take a little less money to work for Aprimo. I'm really really disappointed but I do think their level of professionalism exceeds most companies that I've interviewed for.

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aprimo in July 2010.

An excellent external recruiter scheduled and prepared me fo the interview. My interview with the hiring manager was pleasant and professional. She asked "How I learn?" "What are the anticipated challenges of the role?" In which industries I had experiences?"

The second interviewer asks "Describe my sales readiness skills and experiences."Describe the scope of my responsibilities."

Interview Questions

Worked for Aprimo? Contribute to the Community!