Apriva ISS Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Apriva ISS

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Apriva ISS (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and in couple days received a phone call from the Talent acquisition specialist. Next day I had a phone interview with the Hiring Manager where I had some basic OOP questions. Two days later I was called on site for a panel interview. The first round was with the Hiring Manager with some logic questions. The second round was with the Director of Software, this was behavioral and technical mixed in a high level perspective. I would say some of these questions were abstract and the way you answer them might be the key in getting hired. The next round was with the development team which had 4 developers and the project manager. I had whiteboard coding and technical questions. The interviewers were cool and jovial. I am looking forward to working with them Overall the process was perfectly planned and streamlined to be professional.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Apriva ISS in November 2009.

Interview

It started with a face to face interview with the team lead. Another engineer was brought in for some aditional questioning. A followup phone session with the VP of Engineering was conducted as well. The whole process was very professional and informative. My perception of the people, office, and work culture led me to believe it to be a positive work environment.

Interview Questions

• Why should we consider you for a position on our team?   Answer Question