Aptana Inc Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aptana Inc

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aptana Inc in May 2012.

First there was a HR Round Then a written test as part of tech. round and 1:1 tech. round with C.A face to face or it may be telephonic depend upon situation for finance field .....

Interview Questions
    • Describe the how you handal US _ Gaap ... As you do not have work experience on it ...   View Answer

Trainee Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Aptana Inc in December 2010.

First they asked about basic question, slowly and gradually they asked critical questions and tried to confuse me in some area. I think they wanted to check confidence level. Then they passed me for next level. After that my held with Senior Manager, he asked me two question and i answered him then he said when you will join, i said anytime.

Interview Questions
    I was fresher that is why there was no option of negotiation.

Worked for Aptana Inc? Contribute to the Community!