Aptana Inc Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aptana Inc

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aptana Inc (New Delhi (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

First there was a HR Round Then a written test as part of tech. round and 1:1 tech. round with C.A face to face or it may be telephonic depend upon situation for finance field .....

Interview Questions

• Describe the how you handal US _ Gaap ... As you do not have work experience on it ...   1 Answer

Trainee Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aptana Inc (Pune (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

First they asked about basic question, slowly and gradually they asked critical questions and tried to confuse me in some area. I think they wanted to check confidence level. Then they passed me for next level. After that my held with Senior Manager, he asked me two question and i answered him then he said when you will join, i said anytime.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was fresher that is why there was no option of negotiation.