AptarGroup

Relevance Date Difficulty

Middle Management Interview

Middle Management
Crystal Lake, IL

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at AptarGroup in April 2014.

Interview Details – Completely unresponsive HR. Had phone screen and then in-person interview in Crystal Lake. Interview ran over by 45 minutes but still never heard back. Contacted Aptar three weeks later, they said they were still looking at internal and external candidates and it would be another week. Never heard anything after that despite an e-mail ping.

Internship Interview

Internship

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AptarGroup.

Interview Details – Initially met recruiter at school career fair. Conducted a onsite interview. Invited to plant interview. Interview with 5 different people for roughly 30 minutes and then went on a plant tour. The people doing the interviewing were mostly senior employees. Typical questions, nothing terribly challenging, they were just trying to get a sense of why type of person I was.

Interview Question – Why do you want this position?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship

I applied through college or university and interviewed at AptarGroup.

Interview Details – Got the interview from a career fair. Pretty straight forward process. Got a call from HR, informed me of interview time, which was on campus.

Interview Question – Pretty straightforward standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at AptarGroup in December 2013.

Interview Details – The initial phone screening interview went well and proceeded to a second phone interview. The second interview was much more technical and we talked for over an hour. Everything seemed to be going well and I was invited for a face to face interview. During the face to face interview, it seemed like they had made their decision already. The interviewers asked very few questions and there was very little direction to the interview process. I really wasn't expecting to have my time wasted like that.

Interview Question – Like i said earlier, there were not many technical questions. The technical questions that they did ask were not very difficult and would be easy for anyone with a decent amount of experience or a degree in Plastics. They focused exclusively on my experience.   Answer Question

Network Administrator Interview

Network Administrator

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AptarGroup.

Interview Details – Interviewed with the hiring manager at the time. I was really nervous, but he was very pleasent and easy to talk to, which made the interview much easier and it went well. I then interviewed with another manager and director a few days later.

Interview Question – "Give me an example of a time that you failed or something didn't go as expected, and how you handled this?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations didn't go as well as I'd like, salary was much lower than expected, but I needed the job, so I took the offer.

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer
Congers, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AptarGroup in August 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was first conducted by the HR manager, followed by the departmental Director and Manager.

Interview Question – I had just gotten out of school which was on my resume and this was my first professional job after graduating, not considering a series of internships performed at major research facilities. They mentioned about not having enough experience and therefore doubting about my ability to meet the expectations.   View Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Senior Accountant
Cary, IL

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AptarGroup in March 2011.

Interview Details – My interview was right before a holiday and I felt like I was kind of rushed through the process. Due to people travelling the process took longer than other companies I have interviewed with. I would have liked more time interviewing with the management team rather than the Human Resources representative.

Interview Question – There were not any abnormal questions asked. Just the typical, why do you want to work for AptarGroup.   Answer Question

IT Interview

IT

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at AptarGroup in October 2011.

Interview Details – It is just a waste of time to attend interviews at this company. Interview process is very slow and decisions are not made in a timely manner. They wouldn't even let the candidates know the result even after follow up call or email. The whole process took over 3 months with no final decision made. Absolute waste of time....

Interview Question – general personality questions   Answer Question

Worked for AptarGroup? Contribute to the Community!