Aptara Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.4

Interview

There are three rounds in total. First one being, written followed by HR round and the last one is Technical round.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aptara (Noida (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

There was three rounds for the day, the rounds are listed below: interview -1 (Resume Check)- Do update your resume for the profile you going to apply for. written test - Questions on HTML CSS and english interview HR- Project based question and some general question like hobbies and latest movie of watched

Interview Questions

• General question about the college project and hobbies.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aptara (Pune (India)).

Interview

Interview was good. Hiring manager was well versed with the questions and their expected answers. He was asking question on technical as well as management side. the interview lasted for around an hour and it was good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, that just give a offer of fixed amount

Editorial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aptara (New Delhi (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview was a pretty simple process. basic questions. and an english test before the interview. in case you have the skills, you can succeed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Okay, nothing much

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aptara (Delhi (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Fine,Got to know about this online site, applied and got a call the interview was sort and simple, just basic questions about me and what i did so far,where I want to go, littler technical and GK. Have faith in yourself ,good communication skill is required they tested my confidence level as well.

Copyeditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aptara (Dehradun (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

If you are a commerce student and want to get into copyediting they ask you to look for work in your line. This is because they copyedit science and engineering journals. Try to be honest for whatever they ask. You dont want to start a new job with a dishonest foundation.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work in Dehradun   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you have previous copyediting experience you must negotiate.

Copyeditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aptara (Dehradun (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

You have to give an English grammar test. As long as you pass this test, you are likely to be offered a job. However you have to be from the science or engineering stream. Commerce students are not usually hired as the copyeditors work on science and engineering journals.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Dehradun when you are from another state?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They always offer you basic pay in the hopes that you will accept. Negotiate, depending on how well you have done in the test. Ask for your marks.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aptara (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Hiring process is not that tough, first you have to go through preliminary HR round then you have a written test about technical knowledge then you have to go through oral technical round in which your interview will be taken by the respective manager.

Interview Questions

• Questions depends from person to person in Aptara, as there are not any fix interviewer so it can vary who is taking your interview, sometimes you can pass this round in 5 minutes and very easy question or sometimes you have to go through very difficult question may be a case study.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aptara (Delhi (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

No Procedure and plan, so don't go to join that company It is very upset to inform you that the interview process done by your team members was very shameless. Even very unprofessional, It was not planned either, The guys who were taking interview was not interested as it was a lunch time, even they were not competitive either. as they don't even knew what to ask and how to ask. Their communication was like 2nd class student. They even don't know how to behave. I am informing you because just to grow up your selection process, choose right candidates for interview. The guys were not technical competitive either. So I request you to please do not call me again in future, because I don't even talk such kind of guys who are incompetent in nature. This shows how your company guys are ill. I am also going to post that thing in glass door as well in other different blogs to inform right guys not to join that company.

Interview Questions

• The unexpected thing which i was discussing is the technical guy asked me write query to find 2nd highest salary, without using more than one statement, i just use variable, he told it is multi statement query, so i replaced the variable with hard coded value, even he was not able to recognize the query, 2nd class grade and 3rd grade school English communication they have   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aptara (New Delhi (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

first hr telephonic round technical telephonic round asked mostly financial market question like monetary policy and their relation with currency exchange. some time they take written test. after that 2 round of face to face interview with top and middle management and laso depends upon conditions. salary negotiation offer letter immediate joining

Interview Questions

• just basic and some practical financial market questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

just perform good in your interview.. good hr fellows and good management