Aptean

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aptean in October 2012.

Interview Details – First step was a long test. Once the test was completed, depending on your score you were either immediately disqualified or you move forward. After a series of a few phone interviews with various levels of HR staff to deem me passable, I was sent to a proctored exam to assure that I was indeed the person taking the test. After passing that test I was immediately sent to Atlanta to interview with a panel of Manager/VP who interviewed us (a group of maybe 6) with a little more interest in our philosophical and methodological views on sales. I was contacted a few days late with a job offer.

Interview Question – The most unusual part was the emphasis on the test. A high enough test score could make up for a lot of experience and vice versa. Take the test seriously, because it the only thing that stands between you and the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, contract was offered 'take or leave.'

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Account Executive Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aptean.

Interview Details – I took the 2 hour online assessment (IQ and personality test). I heard back a couple of days later that I'd passed the test and Aptean would like to conduct a phone interview. I had the "phone interview" which was conducted by a women who seemed like she hadn't ever done a phone interview. She summed up the converstion by saying that I had the experience that they were looking for but I might have too much experience. Two days later I got the "thanks but no thanks". I wouldn't waste your time with this company.

Interview Question – There weren't any real questions. The only thing that I did was walk the interviewer through my resume.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Aptean

Worked for Aptean? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aptean Account Executive interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Aptean employees and interview candidates.