Aptean Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aptean.

Interview

The initial interview was a telephone screening with a recruiter. Then was a personality assessment test. Once I passed that portion of the process was a one on one interview with the department manager. After the interview with the manager was another interview with the team lead within the department for which I was interviewing.

Support Interview

Interview

Very short not a lot of questions. It was less than 20 minutes. They do servr a nice cup of coffee. The office is very quiet for as crowded as it was .

Interview Questions

• Very short not a lot of questions. It was less than 20 minutes. They do servr a nice cup of coffee.   Answer Question

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aptean (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied online - was given a basic screening call and did well. Then took an online test and a SQL aptitude test. These were super hard, but I did well. Then had to take the test again when I came in for face-to-face interview - very hard. They are very strict in regards to who they let work here. Then, after the tests, the interviewers were awesome and laid back. Once you get through the testing gauntlet, its smooth sailing.

Negotiation

Def. negotiatie

Business Consultant Interview

Interview

Pretty straight forward. You have to be intelligent to pass a test. Given to you twice to make sure you did not cheat. If you can pass that then you should be good. Every employee takes the test. Process is pretty quick depending on the job. Took about two weeks from the start for me to get hired.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aptean (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Reasonable hiring process, but took longer than average. Not sure why. Aptean has a 1/2 hour intelligence test that supposedly only 20% of applicants pass. Test is taken online at same time as 1/2 hour personality test. Intelligence test is given again at on-site interview to expose cheaters. They have a week long onboarding process that covers product lines, senior management, company history, etc.

Interview Questions

• Questions were reasonable and professional to demonstrate awareness of work required and interest-level in type of work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Some negotiation possible. 5-10%. Verbal offer from HR by phone. Follow up by phone week later with salary result.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aptean (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

when through HR in atlanta had a phone interview, then a interview in indianapolis the interview went very smooth. I just met with one person but I had to take an 2 test. They gave me practice questions for the sql test. All of them were on the test.

Principal Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aptean (Atlanta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

Smooth and easy as long as you know what you are doing you should be able to get in. Only problem is there is a Test that is a Pain in the S. You basically need to do the following: - Take 2/3 of the time (like 10Mins) answering questions to the best of your knowledge. - Take 1/3 of the time answering everything as fast as you can even if you get them wrong. You are counted for good ones only and you are supposed to have X amount of good ones. Test has Math, Personality, Sequence (aa11bb22cc33, xx99yy1010zz1111), Patterns, Word Math, Engineer questions, etc.. Like an IQ test coupled with personality.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really easy. only got a bit more than what

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aptean.

Interview

Technical interview plus the the apptitude test

Interview Questions

• It was medium, a person with good coding experience can crack the interview   Answer Question

Market Research Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aptean (Atlanta, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

When I first applied, I was sent an email asking me to do an assessment. After I completed that, I received another email asking me to come in for an interview. At the beginning of the interview, I was taken to a room and given 15 or 20 minutes to do another assessment similar to the one I had done online (to verify that I hadn't cheated). After I completed it, the hiring manager came in to interview me. The interview was short and laid-back; basically she was just curious to know what I was interested in and what I hoped to get from the internship. I was offered the position on the spot, but it took a few weeks to actually get started after that.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think the corporate world is the best fit for you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation (but I didn't attempt to, considering it is an internship).

Customer Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aptean.

Interview

I applied for a position posted on their website by submitting a resume and cover letter. I initially received an auto-response email telling me they'd get back with me if they reviewed everything and were interested. Three days later, I received an invitation to take a personality and aptitude test for which I wouldn't be able to see the results. After reading the interview reviews and the company reviews on Glassdoor, I declined the test because I felt like the time would be better spent applying for a position elsewhere. Business in general and marketing in particular are about people, and after seeing the resume and cover letter, they should have known if they were willing to engage in a very brief phone conversation or not. My feeling is that they weren't, or they would have done that instead of bouncing me over to the test.

Interview Questions

• Asking me to take a test without sending a personal email or phoning me first.   Answer Question