Interviews for Top Jobs at Aptic Semiconductor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aptic Semiconductor (Beaverton, OR) in December 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by the CEO/President of the company for a 1:1 interview. The interviewer was very nice and the interview was easy, just reviewed previous work experience and academic background.
I came back 2 days later for a 4-hour interview with the whole team. All the interviewers were very nice and open about their work. The employees here seems to love what they are doing and seemingly loyal to the company. Interview questions are very routine, focused on previous work experience and basic analog and digital design concepts.

Interview Questions

• Why does a ring-oscillator oscillates with 3-stages but not 1-stage?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Although I had other enticing offers, I took this job because of the company culture and potential. I also felt that their offer is fair so there was no need to negotiate.