Aqua America Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2015

Sales Interview

Interview

Great it was painless. Negotiable

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aqua America.

Interview

during interview was promised growth opportunity but what was i expecting in a call center for water service

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself 5years from now and what are your goals?   Answer Question

Rep Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryn Mawr, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aqua America (Bryn Mawr, PA).

Interview

Went through a headhunter. They contacted me first and phone screened me. Next, I went to the office and met with the HR rep. She was friendly and asked straightforward questions. Next I met with the person that would be my supervisor. Again, easy, straightforward questions. After that, met back up with the HR person and then the headhunter. Received an offer the next day. Only had to go to the office to interview once.

Interview Questions

• Standard Questions:
      -Why do you want to work here?
      -How did you hear about us?
      -Do you know what we do?

Answer Question

Plant Operator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aqua America in February 2013.

Interview

A phone interview followed by a day long hands-on interview. Finally was a 1-1 with senior management. After this, an offer was made abd accepted. All of my credentials and background checks were completed in addition to onboarding paperwork and drug testing. I started five weeks after my first interview. Could have been sooner, but I had a scheduled trip the fifth week, so started the week after returning.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were informal and a conversation style. There were also questions regarding experience and exposure to the systems you would be responsible for handling.   Answer Question

VP of Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bryn Mawr, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Aqua America (Bryn Mawr, PA) in November 2009.

Interview

nice phone interview reviewed in detail my resume --got the feeling that they already had an internal canidate lined up and the job posting was just a formailty .
    Reason being I had a personal recommendation from a past long term board member and i did not get called in ....

Interview Questions

• really there was no difficult or unexpected questions -   1 Answer