Aqua America Interview Questions

Sales Interview

Great it was painless. Negotiable

Customer Service Representative/Collections Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aqua America.

during interview was promised growth opportunity but what was i expecting in a call center for water service

Interview Questions
    • where do you see yourself 5years from now and what are your goals?   Answer Question

Rep Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bryn Mawr, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryn Mawr, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aqua America.

Went through a headhunter. They contacted me first and phone screened me. Next, I went to the office and met with the HR rep. She was friendly and asked straightforward questions. Next I met with the person that would be my supervisor. Again, easy, straightforward questions. After that, met back up with the HR person and then the headhunter. Received an offer the next day. Only had to go to the office to interview once.

Interview Questions
    • Standard Questions:
      -Why do you want to work here?
      -How did you hear about us?
      -Do you know what we do?
        Answer Question

VP of Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bryn Mawr, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryn Mawr, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Aqua America in November 2009.

nice phone interview reviewed in detail my resume --got the feeling that they already had an internal canidate lined up and the job posting was just a formailty .
    Reason being I had a personal recommendation from a past long term board member and i did not get called in ....

Interview Questions
    • really there was no difficult or unexpected questions -   View Answer

Worked for Aqua America? Contribute to the Community!