Aqua Star

Relevance Date Difficulty

Procurement Specialist Interview

Procurement Specialist
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Aqua Star in August 2011.

Interview Details – After applying for a position that was posted on their website (without a posting date), I was notified that the job had just been offered to someone else, but that there was another position that had just been created in another department. After expressing my interest, I proceeded to the phone interview. I was then called in to interview in-person. The first part of that meeting was the administration of the Wonderlic IQ test. Then I met with the director and vice president of the division, separately. I was called in once more for what I thought was the final round of interviews, but was actually just to meet the CEO and get his approval.

During the process, I occasionally felt some disconnect with the various people I met- there wasn't always a great chemistry, but I did eventually get the offer. Perhaps I was not the first choice, but I would recommend others to not let an awkward feeling translate to rejection.

The benefits package at Aqua Star is great- medical, dental, health stipend, commuter stipend, etc. Two weeks of vacation, sick days, and personal days plus all the standard holidays.

Interview Question – What do you know about our company?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – My personal life situation changed and would not allow me to move to Seattle.

Dynamics AX Architect Interview

Dynamics AX Architect
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aqua Star in December 2012.

Interview Details – It is a phone interview. The interview asked very detailed questions regarding to your work experience and skill sets.

Interview Question – Did your manager say any unfavourable aspect of your work?   Answer Question

Worked for Aqua Star? Contribute to the Community!