Aqua Star Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aqua Star

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Aqua Star (Seattle, WA) in August 2011.

Interview

After applying for a position that was posted on their website (without a posting date), I was notified that the job had just been offered to someone else, but that there was another position that had just been created in another department. After expressing my interest, I proceeded to the phone interview. I was then called in to interview in-person. The first part of that meeting was the administration of the Wonderlic IQ test. Then I met with the director and vice president of the division, separately. I was called in once more for what I thought was the final round of interviews, but was actually just to meet the CEO and get his approval. During the process, I occasionally felt some disconnect with the various people I met- there wasn't always a great chemistry, but I did eventually get the offer. Perhaps I was not the first choice, but I would recommend others to not let an awkward feeling translate to rejection. The benefits package at Aqua Star is great- medical, dental, health stipend, commuter stipend, etc. Two weeks of vacation, sick days, and personal days plus all the standard holidays.

Interview Questions

My personal life situation changed and would not allow me to move to Seattle.

Dynamics AX Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aqua Star (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2012.

Interview

It is a phone interview. The interview asked very detailed questions regarding to your work experience and skill sets.

Interview Questions

• Did your manager say any unfavourable aspect of your work?   Answer Question