Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Aquent
- Recruiter (4)
- Account Director (4)
- Agent (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Test Engineer (1)
- Healthcare Marketing Project Manager (1)
- Senior Graphic Designer (1)
- Sales (1)
- Contract (1)
- Strategic Marketing Manager (1)
- Web Designer (1)
- Senior Technical Writer (1)
- Business Development (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Human Resources Manager (1)
- Production Artist (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Designer (1)
- Computer Tech (1)
- Content Writer (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Tech Writer (1)
- Project Manager Advertising (1)
- Agent/Recruiter (1)
- Marketing Recruiter, Agent (1)
- Technical Lead - Java (1)
- Media Author III (1)
- Web Services Specialist (1)
- customer coach (1)
- Technical Infrastructure Coordinator (1)
Account Director Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Aquent (San Francisco, CA) in November 2013.
Experienced a fast paced hiring process; meet with hiring director, team members, VP and SVP. Interviewing process involved face to face meetings, Skype chats, and phone interviews. Had to complete a detailed soft copy and create an account strategy presentation.
- Seemed to be very concerned with hitting daily and weekly metrics. Be prepared to talk about specific points in your career where you made a financial impact. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Aquent
Account Director InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Aquent (San Francisco, CA) in March 2012.
5 Interviews with three different people. Had to do an Account Strategy plan and present. Verry optimistic and extremely passionate about Aquent. Know your strengths and weaknesses. Be passionate about sales and marketing. Ask what their commission structure is for similar toles you may end up in. Background check will be required.
- Commission structure related to positions similar to yours. Answer Question
Account Director InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Aquent (San Francisco, CA) in February 2012.
Pretty touch. Had five interviews and had to do an Account Strategy plan.
- What are your weak points? 1 Answer
Good. Accepted what I was looking for.
Account Director InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Aquent (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2011.
Interview process made a lot of sense. Initial interview was fairly extensive and by phone with direct manager. The second level interview was in person and via Skype with peers in the local office as well as peers in other regional offices. During the same visit to the local office a Skype interview was performed with direct manager. Final interview was a phone interview with the VP.
- The sales presentation on Powerpoint was time extensive and required a lot of work and thought. Answer Question