Aquire Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aquire

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Aquire in May 2011.

The hiring process was a little strange because I never talked to the person in charge. I was contacted by e-mail.
    I was invited to the HQ in Dallas, TX. and from there the story began.
    Interviews with President, CEO and Directors.

Interview Questions
    Decision was easy because of their products, the job and at least the salary.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aquire in April 2011.

The recruiter called me for an initial phone screening. She said I fit the profile for the job and wanted to set up a phone interview with the department manager. She also requested a sample of my work. After I supplied a sample, she set up the phone interview with the manager. After the department manager interviewed me, I was brought in for a day-long interview with 5 senior managers and the face-to-face with the department manager. In addition to assessing my skills for the position, they were also careful to explore whether I would be a good fit for their company culture. About a week later, I received a call from the manager offering me the job and an official offer letter came shortly after.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is the most important element in working in a team environment?   Answer Question

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Aquire in January 2011.

Great time interviewing with the recruiter - or so I thought. Said she enjoyed the interview, thought I fit the job profile well and would get back to me shortly with information on the next interview. 2 days later received an abrupt email stating that I did not fit the job profile and there was no further interest. When asked why they changed their mind from two days prior, the response was the same abrupt message - I did not fit the profile and there was no further interest. For a company with as solid of a reputation and culture as Aquire is known to have, their recruiters suck. Definitely did not leave a good impression.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a challenge you've had dealing with a Fortune 500 company?   Answer Question

Worked for Aquire? Contribute to the Community!