Aquire

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Aquire in May 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process was a little strange because I never talked to the person in charge. I was contacted by e-mail.
I was invited to the HQ in Dallas, TX. and from there the story began.
Interviews with President, CEO and Directors.

Interview Question – ...nothing unexpected!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Decision was easy because of their products, the job and at least the salary.

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer
Irving, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aquire in April 2011.

Interview Details – The recruiter called me for an initial phone screening. She said I fit the profile for the job and wanted to set up a phone interview with the department manager. She also requested a sample of my work. After I supplied a sample, she set up the phone interview with the manager. After the department manager interviewed me, I was brought in for a day-long interview with 5 senior managers and the face-to-face with the department manager. In addition to assessing my skills for the position, they were also careful to explore whether I would be a good fit for their company culture. About a week later, I received a call from the manager offering me the job and an official offer letter came shortly after.

Interview Question – What do you think is the most important element in working in a team environment?   Answer Question

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

Enterprise Account Manager
Dallas, TX

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Aquire in January 2011.

Interview Details – Great time interviewing with the recruiter - or so I thought. Said she enjoyed the interview, thought I fit the job profile well and would get back to me shortly with information on the next interview. 2 days later received an abrupt email stating that I did not fit the job profile and there was no further interest. When asked why they changed their mind from two days prior, the response was the same abrupt message - I did not fit the profile and there was no further interest. For a company with as solid of a reputation and culture as Aquire is known to have, their recruiters suck. Definitely did not leave a good impression.

Interview Question – Tell me about a challenge you've had dealing with a Fortune 500 company?   Answer Question

Worked for Aquire? Contribute to the Community!