Aramex

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Account Executive Interview

Customer Account Executive
Doha (Qatar)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Aramex in April 2011.

Interview Details – HIRING: The process is simple at present ,after moving out to a new facility, previosly it was not that great during when i was recruited.

Interview: Once the HR manager interviews , you will have to go through a preliminary rounds like Skills Test, I.Q Test , after passing you will have second round on telephone with regional manager. After being successful of all three rounds , you are hired in ARAMEX.

Interview Question – How do you think of yourself for the next 5 years with in the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i negotiated when i was offered very less as per my experience.

Sales Man Interview

Sales Man
Amman (Jordan)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aramex in April 2011.

Interview Details – first when I send my (c-v) to supervisor of aramex Remained to wait nine days . after ...the human resorces call me and ask me for a interview .... after when I went to company the employe of human resorces ask me about the reason to work with aramex and she gave me an (IQ) exam ...... and I was passed the exam and the accept me to work at aramex.

Interview Question – who make the aramex company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – must be positive

IT Interview

IT
Khobar (Saudi Arabia)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Aramex in June 2012.

Interview Details – i did only one interview, they tested my English first then interviewed me... in the interview they asked what i can do and what im best at.. be always positive dont show ur negative skills.. be confident..

Interview Question – would u like to work on this specific position ? " u dont have much time to think about it "   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Beirut (Lebanon)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aramex in August 2009.

Interview Details – It was relatively easy as I was referred to by someone. We exchanged a few words on my background education and where I worked before. Then, an English test was conducted. A second and final interview was done with the head management where the degree of worked required was explained and I was accepted

Interview Question – Why was there a gap in my C.V.   Answer Question

Worked for Aramex? Contribute to the Community!