Aramex

Aramex Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aramex

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Khobar (Saudi Arabia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Khobar (Saudi Arabia)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aramex in June 2012.

i did only one interview, they tested my English first then interviewed me... in the interview they asked what i can do and what im best at.. be always positive dont show ur negative skills.. be confident..

Interview Questions
    • would u like to work on this specific position ? " u dont have much time to think about it "   Answer Question

Sales Man Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amman (Jordan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amman (Jordan)

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aramex in April 2011.

first when I send my (c-v) to supervisor of aramex Remained to wait nine days . after ...the human resorces call me and ask me for a interview .... after when I went to company the employe of human resorces ask me about the reason to work with aramex and she gave me an (IQ) exam ...... and I was passed the exam and the accept me to work at aramex.

must be positive

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Aramex in April 2011.

HIRING: The process is simple at present ,after moving out to a new facility, previosly it was not that great during when i was recruited.

Interview: Once the HR manager interviews , you will have to go through a preliminary rounds like Skills Test, I.Q Test , after passing you will have second round on telephone with regional manager. After being successful of all three rounds , you are hired in ARAMEX.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think of yourself for the next 5 years with in the company?   Answer Question
    i negotiated when i was offered very less as per my experience.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beirut (Lebanon)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beirut (Lebanon)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aramex in August 2009.

It was relatively easy as I was referred to by someone. We exchanged a few words on my background education and where I worked before. Then, an English test was conducted. A second and final interview was done with the head management where the degree of worked required was explained and I was accepted