Arapahoe Community College

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Administrative Assistant II

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Arapahoe Community College in August 2013.

Interview Details – I was told to go to the human resources office. I parked my car there in the visitor parking lot and went in. I was then told that I was going to walk across campus to where the interview was going to be held (in a skirt, stockings and high heels). We get to the student center and now I have to climb stairs to get to the interview place.

The two ladies who interviewed me were friendly. It was basically a tag-team interview, alternating one after another. They asked me the normal questions such as tell us about yourself, how do you handle conflict, or tell us about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer, etc. My interview lasted about 45 minutes, including questions that I asked them.

Interview Question – There were a few situational interview questions. There was one about how I would handle being on the phone with a customer and having to deal with students standing in line and the phones ringing off the hook and there was no backup work study help.   View Answer

Worked for Arapahoe Community College? Contribute to the Community!