Arapahoe Community College

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arapahoe Community College

Candidate Interview Review

Administrative Assistant II Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Arapahoe Community College in August 2013.

I was told to go to the human resources office. I parked my car there in the visitor parking lot and went in. I was then told that I was going to walk across campus to where the interview was going to be held (in a skirt, stockings and high heels). We get to the student center and now I have to climb stairs to get to the interview place.

The two ladies who interviewed me were friendly. It was basically a tag-team interview, alternating one after another. They asked me the normal questions such as tell us about yourself, how do you handle conflict, or tell us about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer, etc. My interview lasted about 45 minutes, including questions that I asked them.

Interview Questions
    • There were a few situational interview questions. There was one about how I would handle being on the phone with a customer and having to deal with students standing in line and the phones ringing off the hook and there was no backup work study help.   View Answer