Aravo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aravo in June 2009.

Interview Details – Three stage process consisting of an initial phone screen with the CTO (impressive that he's the first guy you speak with), followed by a java development skills phone screen (they tried to be tricky, but it wasn't too difficult to pass), and then finally a day of onsite interviews with a bunch of folks from the Engineering team (something like 5 or 6 one hour interviews) on a number of topics (not just technical). Overall a good process for introducing me to the company and screening out undesirables.

Interview Question – A business case that required me to write some psuedo java code with the benefit of an IDE and in a short period of time with the interviewer watching over my shoulder.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much to say...they gave me a "last, best offer" and indicated that they did not like to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Aravo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aravo interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Aravo employees and interview candidates.