Arbella Insurance

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Accountant I Interview

Financial Accountant I
Quincy, MA

The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Arbella Insurance in April 2012.

Interview Details – Received call from Recruiter one day after submitting resume online and was told during the phone interview that they would like to schedule in-house interview. In-house interview was scheduled for one week later and I met with the Recruiter, Accounting Mgr and Director of Accounting. Interview was very bland and more about seeing if our personalities meshed. Follow up 2 weeks later for second-round interview request. Scheduled second round for a week later with Director of HR, Director of Finance, Director of Audit and the CFO. Interviews were very bland and more behavioral/personality fit questions. There was not much discussion about the actual job itself. Was told that I would hear about the decision within a few days and was informed over 2 wks later that they went with different candidates and were going to keep my resume on file as I had stellar interview ratings.

Interview Question – Can you tell me of a time when you have implemented change to a process?   Answer Question

Worked for Arbella Insurance? Contribute to the Community!