1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Financial Accountant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Arbella Insurance in April 2012.

Received call from Recruiter one day after submitting resume online and was told during the phone interview that they would like to schedule in-house interview. In-house interview was scheduled for one week later and I met with the Recruiter, Accounting Mgr and Director of Accounting. Interview was very bland and more about seeing if our personalities meshed. Follow up 2 weeks later for second-round interview request. Scheduled second round for a week later with Director of HR, Director of Finance, Director of Audit and the CFO. Interviews were very bland and more behavioral/personality fit questions. There was not much discussion about the actual job itself. Was told that I would hear about the decision within a few days and was informed over 2 wks later that they went with different candidates and were going to keep my resume on file as I had stellar interview ratings.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me of a time when you have implemented change to a process?   Answer Question