Arbonne International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director
Irvine, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Arbonne International in December 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume and it probably took over 2-3 months for someone to contact me from their HR team. I had just figured they were not interested in me, so I was quite surprised when they did reach out to me.

I met with a Sr. Staffing Manager in HR who was very professional and provided a good description of the job and position, then told me she would want me to meet with the SVP next. It took a few weeks to get that scheduled.

After the interview with the SVP, I sent thank yous and followed up several times without any responses. So eventually I just gave up figuring I didn't get the job. It would have been nice to get a "Thanks but no thanks" note, but many companies are like this.

I heard multiple months later that they finally filled the position. So I guess even if I were considered it would have been months to even get the job!

Interview Question – - Typical questions, probes on previous jobs and skills.   Answer Question

Independent Consultant Interview

Independent Consultant
York, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Arbonne International in May 2011.

Interview Details – Very friendly and supportive people who encourage you in growing your own business.

Interview Question – What are your dreams?   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Copywriter
Torrance, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Arbonne International in March 2013.

Interview Details – set up by agency
went in with portfolio, discussed past and present work.
Completed a test for proofreading and grammar, in a room where a guy was on the phone the entire time. It was a strangely silent atmosphere except for where I was testing! The woman I interviewed with was very nice but at the end, when she handed me the portfolio back I had the feeling she'd already decided not to hire me. I was too senior for the job.

Interview Question – If the drive was too far? [it was a 40 minute commute]   View Answer

District Manager Interview

District Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Arbonne International.

Interview Details – From the beginning my sponsor's have been there to coach me, let me know what is expected, work with me at my rate of growth, help me in increasing my sales and status. There was never any hidden efforts that I was not informed of.

Interview Question – Nothing. Did I have a plan "B"? What was my life going to look like in 5 years if I kept doing what I had been doing?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Arbonne International in August 2010.

Interview Details – It was a presentation of the product line and the company culture. After a presentation, there was discussion of business builder or preferred client and then a form to complete. Very easy to do and very professional.

Interview Question – Would you like to own your own business?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Independent Consultant Interview

Independent Consultant

The process took a day - interviewed at Arbonne International in March 2010.

Interview Details – Met with Area Manager for approximately one hour to evaluate my "Why" and make sure I was a fit.

Interview Questions

Worked for Arbonne International? Contribute to the Community!