Arbonne International Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2015

2.1

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Arbonne International.

Included initial phone conversation, then meeting at HQ with 4/5 different groups. Questions seemed wildly out of sync with the position description. Lot of sitting around, waiting for next group. Interviewers all appeared to be very young and inexperienced; stuck mainly to general topics and did not get into many details or requirements.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an employee who was constantly complaining? (This was not a management position.)   Answer Question

Business Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arbonne International in November 2014.

applied online for the Business Financial Analyst opportunity. Was contacted a couple weeks later by email to schedule a phone conversation with a HR screener. We spoke very briefly. She was so rude and abrupt. It was a complete waste of 7 minutes (the duration of the call). When I asked her questions about the make up of the team she caught an attitude. It was just weird. There weren't a lot of questions asked of me. Only what did I know about the company and why did I want to leave my current employer and what was my salary requirements, that was it. Based on their website and online reviews it seems like a decent company but the recruiter left a horrible taste in my mouth.

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arbonne International in March 2013.

set up by agency
    went in with portfolio, discussed past and present work.
    Completed a test for proofreading and grammar, in a room where a guy was on the phone the entire time. It was a strangely silent atmosphere except for where I was testing! The woman I interviewed with was very nice but at the end, when she handed me the portfolio back I had the feeling she'd already decided not to hire me. I was too senior for the job.

Interview Questions
    • If the drive was too far? [it was a 40 minute commute]   View Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Arbonne International in December 2012.

I submitted my resume and it probably took over 2-3 months for someone to contact me from their HR team. I had just figured they were not interested in me, so I was quite surprised when they did reach out to me.

I met with a Sr. Staffing Manager in HR who was very professional and provided a good description of the job and position, then told me she would want me to meet with the SVP next. It took a few weeks to get that scheduled.

After the interview with the SVP, I sent thank yous and followed up several times without any responses. So eventually I just gave up figuring I didn't get the job. It would have been nice to get a "Thanks but no thanks" note, but many companies are like this.

I heard multiple months later that they finally filled the position. So I guess even if I were considered it would have been months to even get the job!

Interview Questions
    • - Typical questions, probes on previous jobs and skills.   Answer Question

Independent Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arbonne International in May 2011.

Very friendly and supportive people who encourage you in growing your own business.

District Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arbonne International.

From the beginning my sponsor's have been there to coach me, let me know what is expected, work with me at my rate of growth, help me in increasing my sales and status. There was never any hidden efforts that I was not informed of.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing. Did I have a plan "B"? What was my life going to look like in 5 years if I kept doing what I had been doing?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arbonne International in August 2010.

It was a presentation of the product line and the company culture. After a presentation, there was discussion of business builder or preferred client and then a form to complete. Very easy to do and very professional.

Independent Consultant Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Arbonne International in March 2010.

Met with Area Manager for approximately one hour to evaluate my "Why" and make sure I was a fit.