Arbor Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arbor Pharmaceuticals

Phone Interview Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals.

I applied to the entry level pharmaceutical position with Arbor a month prior to the initial email to continue the process. The first phone screen went well. The hiring manager stated I did well and he would contact me for an interview date. The interview week came and went with a number of follow up emails in which were ignored.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your best sales accomplishment? Why Arbor?   View Answer

Territory Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals in April 2014.

Phone interview with another Territory Manager followed by a face-to-face interview with the District Manager and the Territory Manager. The phone interview took about 20 minutes and I spent about an hour with each manager during the face-to-face interviews. Both interviews were laid back and conversational. And both Managers were nice and approachable.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions at all! I had prepared by learning everything I could about the company and their drugs but, they didn't ask anything about either topic. In fact, they wanted me to interview THEM!!   View Answer