Arbor Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arbor Pharmaceuticals

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The worst interview process I've ever experienced. the process began with a 20 min phone interview. One month later , I did a Skype interview with the district manager. This lasted nearly an hour with a lot of behavioral questions. (Star method) After s few days, they ran a dmv screening to check my driving record which meant I advanced to the final round of interview in Los Angeles. They flew me out to LA for what seemed to be a very unorganized, long interview day. My interview was with the district manager and regional manager. Once I was done, I though a decision would be made as no one told me I would his two separate interviews that day. Also, I was told that a decision would be made that day and an offer extended if I was chosen for the position. After waiting over an hour in a meeting room,my next interview was with the region executives. Terrible feeling as they don't tell u what the next steps are when you are waiting and then you're just walked into a conference room with two other people waiting to interview you. It took them over a month to get this interview together. Also, you have to head back to airport so you don't find out if you got the job that day or not because of flight arrangements. Bad experience. Don't waste your time with this amateur pharma company.

Interview Questions

• I'm the doctor. Sell me this drug.   1 Answer
    • Star based questions. A lot of behavioral questions   Answer Question

Specialty Sales Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Great interviewing experience. First started with an initial phone interview with the hiring manager, basic questions concerning background and work history. Very laid back and conversational, more about getting to know you and a little about the company and position. Scheduled FaceTime/Skype interview at end of the phone screening. FaceTime/Skype interview a little tougher, about an hour long of STAR based questions and behavioral assessments. Although the questions were tougher, the manager still acted very easygoing and completely interested in everything I had to say. Invited to a final face to face interview, where they fly you out to meet with the hiring manager, a senior district manager from another district, and then an interview with two upper management employees, depending on which specialty you're pursuing. Some role play, STAR questions, and figuring out if you really have what it takes to be a successful pharma representative. Overall great experience, with absolutely wonderful people.

Interview Questions

• How would you do a sales call to a doctor who only gave you 60secs to talk to him/her?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had no need to negotiate, I knew from the beginning what to expect and accepted.

Phone Interview Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

I applied to the entry level pharmaceutical position with Arbor a month prior to the initial email to continue the process. The first phone screen went well. The hiring manager stated I did well and he would contact me for an interview date. The interview week came and went with a number of follow up emails in which were ignored.

Interview Questions

• Describe your best sales accomplishment? Why Arbor?   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with another Territory Manager followed by a face-to-face interview with the District Manager and the Territory Manager. The phone interview took about 20 minutes and I spent about an hour with each manager during the face-to-face interviews. Both interviews were laid back and conversational. And both Managers were nice and approachable.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions at all! I had prepared by learning everything I could about the company and their drugs but, they didn't ask anything about either topic. In fact, they wanted me to interview THEM!!   1 Answer