Arbor Pharmaceuticals

Updated Nov 6, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arbor Pharmaceuticals

Specialty Sales Territory Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals.

Great interviewing experience. First started with an initial phone interview with the hiring manager, basic questions concerning background and work history. Very laid back and conversational, more about getting to know you and a little about the company and position. Scheduled FaceTime/Skype interview at end of the phone screening.

FaceTime/Skype interview a little tougher, about an hour long of STAR based questions and behavioral assessments. Although the questions were tougher, the manager still acted very easygoing and completely interested in everything I had to say. Invited to a final face to face interview, where they fly you out to meet with the hiring manager, a senior district manager from another district, and then an interview with two upper management employees, depending on which specialty you're pursuing. Some role play, STAR questions, and figuring out if you really have what it takes to be a successful pharma representative. Overall great experience, with absolutely wonderful people.

Interview Questions
    • How would you do a sales call to a doctor who only gave you 60secs to talk to him/her?   Answer Question
    I had no need to negotiate, I knew from the beginning what to expect and accepted.

Phone Interview Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals.

I applied to the entry level pharmaceutical position with Arbor a month prior to the initial email to continue the process. The first phone screen went well. The hiring manager stated I did well and he would contact me for an interview date. The interview week came and went with a number of follow up emails in which were ignored.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your best sales accomplishment? Why Arbor?   View Answer

Territory Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals in April 2014.

Phone interview with another Territory Manager followed by a face-to-face interview with the District Manager and the Territory Manager. The phone interview took about 20 minutes and I spent about an hour with each manager during the face-to-face interviews. Both interviews were laid back and conversational. And both Managers were nice and approachable.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions at all! I had prepared by learning everything I could about the company and their drugs but, they didn't ask anything about either topic. In fact, they wanted me to interview THEM!!   View Answer