Arbor Research Collaborative for Health

Very Easy Interview

Bio Statistician Interview

Bio Statistician
Ann Arbor, MI

I interviewed at Arbor Research Collaborative for Health in June 2009.

Interview Details – after graduted with a master degree in statisticis, got an interview in this non-profit organization. meet with a few senior statistical analysts and a project manager. Just go through the resume and asked education associted questions. There is no big challenge for the interview because they expect to hire a junior analyst at that time.

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst
Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Arbor Research Collaborative for Health in October 2011.

Interview Details – I passed the first phone screening and soon I was called in for face to face interview. Two senior researchers interviewed me, I did presentations and showed them my SAS code. Lastly, I did a statistical skill test on paper.

Interview Question – What's your experience in survival analysis?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Health Research Analyst II Interview

Health Research Analyst II
Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Arbor Research Collaborative for Health in November 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process for the Health Research Analyst II position was great! They had me do a skills test of my statistical knowledge, which was pretty simple and not at all intimidating. They called me back for a second interview within a few days, and they let me know that I didn't get the position within a week of the second interview. Everyone was extremely nice and reassuring: they really put my nerves at ease. Ultimately, I'm pretty sure I didn't get the job since my background is in perinatal research, not nephrology, but I was impressed with the process!

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for this research organization?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Arbor Research Collaborative for Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arbor Research Collaborative for Health interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Arbor Research Collaborative for Health employees and interview candidates.