Arbor Research Collaborative for Health

Updated Aug 14, 2014

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arbor Research Collaborative for Health

Project Assistant - Japan Interview

Two people present at interview, one of them admitted that they didn't even work in the department I was interviewing for and the two of them spent a lot of time speaking to each other rather than me.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arbor Research Collaborative for Health in October 2011.

I passed the first phone screening and soon I was called in for face to face interview. Two senior researchers interviewed me, I did presentations and showed them my SAS code. Lastly, I did a statistical skill test on paper.

Bio Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

interviewed at Arbor Research Collaborative for Health in June 2009.

after graduted with a master degree in statisticis, got an interview in this non-profit organization. meet with a few senior statistical analysts and a project manager. Just go through the resume and asked education associted questions. There is no big challenge for the interview because they expect to hire a junior analyst at that time.

Health Research Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arbor Research Collaborative for Health in November 2008.

The interview process for the Health Research Analyst II position was great! They had me do a skills test of my statistical knowledge, which was pretty simple and not at all intimidating. They called me back for a second interview within a few days, and they let me know that I didn't get the position within a week of the second interview. Everyone was extremely nice and reassuring: they really put my nerves at ease. Ultimately, I'm pretty sure I didn't get the job since my background is in perinatal research, not nephrology, but I was impressed with the process!

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for this research organization?   View Answer