Arby's

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Reading, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Arby's in April 2012.

Interview Details – Most of the hiring and interviewing for this position is done from within, but occasionally they do hire outside for management positions if there is a need with no one to fill the role. Generally the questions are very customer-focused to determine your friendliness and/or how you handle stress well.

Interview Question – There really were not any difficult or unexpected questions for this interview. It's all about behaviors.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Some people are able to negotiate pay, others are not. I was able to and got what I thought was a fair rate of pay. Note that Arby's generally pays much less than their QSR counterparts and the decision ultimately comes down to the region's Director of Operations. Some are more willing to offer more, some not so much.

Maple Valley, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Arby's in December 2009.

Interview Details – LONG...They will talk with you for anywhere from 90-120 minutes. They sometimes administer a Wonderlic test, which is a 2 part test that uses word problems to test your math skills and reasoning process. First part is timed and they tell you. The second part is also timed but they do NOT tell you.

Interview Question – Tell me about your biggest mistake   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Due to my high test score results, I got the salary I asked for

Florence, AL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Arby's in May 2010.

Interview Details – Phone, Area Supervisor, Regional. A lot of behavioral questions. Arby's has a respect policy they take very seriously. Many questions like, "tell me about a time you....." Interviewers are very professional and knowledgeable.

Interview Question – tell me about a time you disagreed with company policy and how did you handle it   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary ranges from 30's to 50's. Everything is negotiable.

Fort Wayne, IN

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Arby's in December 2007.

Interview Details – Met with the district manager first and then had second interview with the regional manager.

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself?   View Answer

Saint Louis, MO

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Arby's in May 2009.

Interview Details – 1. Submitted Resume Online
2. HR Rep Phone Interview & Questionaire - After 1 week
3. Local Interview - after waiting another 2 weeks
4. Personality and Skills Test - at interview
5. Received Response 5 Days later with offer

Interview Question – Would you definitely, probably or not likely report a superior for breaking company policy, if the superior was well liked   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Offer was too low. Job stated range up to 32k. In interview they changed to up to 30k, offer after test only 27k for 50 hours per week.

Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Arby's in June 2011.

Interview Details – I got a call to set up an interview, I came in the next week. The interview was typical - why should I hire you?, what makes you a good candidate for this position?, tell me about yourself. Then I took a quiz and personality assessment that took an hour. They called me 2 days later and offered me $28K.

Interview Question – Tell me your biggest weakness.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They did not offer enough money, especially not for 50 hours a week.

Worked for Arby's? Contribute to the Community!