Arby's

Updated Oct 17, 2014

2.8

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Arby's.

I like interviews so it so easy for me. Most likely it will be two people interviewing it the same time. I don't what I could said know your fast food. We slice meat every day.

my pay

Other Interview Reviews for Arby's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Arby's in May 2014.

General application through snag-a-job. Then an interview gets set up with the area supervisor. If he/she likes you, then it's another interview with the director of operations depending on his schedule. 5 weeks team member training when hired, 5 weeks management, then 5 weeks advanced management before certification is discussed. Will train only in certified training units.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you went above and beyond your job requirements.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arby's in April 2012.

Most of the hiring and interviewing for this position is done from within, but occasionally they do hire outside for management positions if there is a need with no one to fill the role. Generally the questions are very customer-focused to determine your friendliness and/or how you handle stress well.

Interview Questions
    • There really were not any difficult or unexpected questions for this interview. It's all about behaviors.   Answer Question
    Some people are able to negotiate pay, others are not. I was able to and got what I thought was a fair rate of pay. Note that Arby's generally pays much less than their QSR counterparts and the decision ultimately comes down to the region's Director of Operations. Some are more willing to offer more, some not so much.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, AL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Arby's in May 2010.

Phone, Area Supervisor, Regional. A lot of behavioral questions. Arby's has a respect policy they take very seriously. Many questions like, "tell me about a time you....." Interviewers are very professional and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time you disagreed with company policy and how did you handle it   View Answer
    Salary ranges from 30's to 50's. Everything is negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maple Valley, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maple Valley, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Arby's in December 2009.

LONG...They will talk with you for anywhere from 90-120 minutes. They sometimes administer a Wonderlic test, which is a 2 part test that uses word problems to test your math skills and reasoning process. First part is timed and they tell you. The second part is also timed but they do NOT tell you.

Interview Questions
    Due to my high test score results, I got the salary I asked for

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Arby's in May 2009.

1. Submitted Resume Online
    2. HR Rep Phone Interview & Questionaire - After 1 week
    3. Local Interview - after waiting another 2 weeks
    4. Personality and Skills Test - at interview
    5. Received Response 5 Days later with offer

Interview Questions
    • Would you definitely, probably or not likely report a superior for breaking company policy, if the superior was well liked   Answer Question

Offer was too low. Job stated range up to 32k. In interview they changed to up to 30k, offer after test only 27k for 50 hours per week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Arby's in December 2007.

Met with the district manager first and then had second interview with the regional manager.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arby's in June 2011.

I got a call to set up an interview, I came in the next week. The interview was typical - why should I hire you?, what makes you a good candidate for this position?, tell me about yourself. Then I took a quiz and personality assessment that took an hour. They called me 2 days later and offered me $28K.

Interview Questions

They did not offer enough money, especially not for 50 hours a week.