Arby's Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Arby's (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Interview was very laid back. I had worked for them in the past so it was very easy. I had remembered a lot of their values and standards and the manager was impressed.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about Arbys   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Arby's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Arby's (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

I interviewed firat with the district manager and second the regional director of operations I negotiated my pay from 8.40 to 8.75 and then had 6 weeks of training in the management program before running one of their stores.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated 8.40 to 8.75 an hour based on experience

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Arby's.

Interview

I like interviews so it so easy for me. Most likely it will be two people interviewing it the same time. I don't what I could said know your fast food. We slice meat every day.

Negotiation

my pay

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Arby's (Evansville, IN) in May 2014.

Interview

General application through snag-a-job. Then an interview gets set up with the area supervisor. If he/she likes you, then it's another interview with the director of operations depending on his schedule. 5 weeks team member training when hired, 5 weeks management, then 5 weeks advanced management before certification is discussed. Will train only in certified training units.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you went above and beyond your job requirements.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Arby's (Louisville, KY) in September 2013.

Interview

Was asked about my prior work experience in food and management training. Asked about personal life, interests and what I like to do on my days off. Asked about my management style and my strengths and weaknesses as a manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arby's (Reading, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

Most of the hiring and interviewing for this position is done from within, but occasionally they do hire outside for management positions if there is a need with no one to fill the role. Generally the questions are very customer-focused to determine your friendliness and/or how you handle stress well.

Interview Questions

• There really were not any difficult or unexpected questions for this interview. It's all about behaviors.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Some people are able to negotiate pay, others are not. I was able to and got what I thought was a fair rate of pay. Note that Arby's generally pays much less than their QSR counterparts and the decision ultimately comes down to the region's Director of Operations. Some are more willing to offer more, some not so much.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Arby's (Florence, AL) in May 2010.

Interview

Phone, Area Supervisor, Regional. A lot of behavioral questions. Arby's has a respect policy they take very seriously. Many questions like, "tell me about a time you....." Interviewers are very professional and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you disagreed with company policy and how did you handle it   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary ranges from 30's to 50's. Everything is negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maple Valley, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Arby's (Maple Valley, WA) in December 2009.

Interview

LONG...They will talk with you for anywhere from 90-120 minutes. They sometimes administer a Wonderlic test, which is a 2 part test that uses word problems to test your math skills and reasoning process. First part is timed and they tell you. The second part is also timed but they do NOT tell you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your biggest mistake   1 Answer

Negotiation

Due to my high test score results, I got the salary I asked for

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Arby's (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2009.

Interview

1. Submitted Resume Online 2. HR Rep Phone Interview & Questionaire - After 1 week 3. Local Interview - after waiting another 2 weeks 4. Personality and Skills Test - at interview 5. Received Response 5 Days later with offer

Interview Questions

• Would you definitely, probably or not likely report a superior for breaking company policy, if the superior was well liked   Answer Question

Offer was too low. Job stated range up to 32k. In interview they changed to up to 30k, offer after test only 27k for 50 hours per week.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Arby's (Fort Wayne, IN) in December 2007.

Interview

Met with the district manager first and then had second interview with the regional manager.