Arby's

Very Easy Interview

Backline Closer Interview

Backline Closer
Tonawanda, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Arby's in January 2012.

Interview Details – They called me in and just gave me the job, i'm thinking because they were desperate. Which in my opinion is a terrible way to hire. Because of this I worked with many annoying people. The store manager was cold and had no personality, when I had asked about healthcare and/or sick time, she was rude. As if I was asking for something that would never be deserved, she said your not going to be full time...two weeks later I was working six days a week for a whopping 36 hr.

Interview Question – The applications have a personality test, very irritating.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You start at minumum wage and still get charged for meals on shifts your require a break!!! No negotiations.

Worked for Arby's? Contribute to the Community!