Arby's

Updated Jul 29, 2014

1.8

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Arby's.

This was my first ever interview, so I was slightly nervous but my interviewer was very nice and he did not ask many challenging questions, I finished the interview in about 5-10 minutes and he told me what I'd need to get for my uniform and that he'd call me in about a weeks time with when I'd be starting.

Interview Questions
  • If hired what position could you see yourself best working in (i.e. Front, kitchen, or drive-thru)?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Arby's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arby's in November 2013.

They ask you basic questions regarding your experience with fast food. The interviews are very basic. They only ask a couple of questions but beware you want to look good. Put on your best face.

Interview Questions
    None, they offer you minimum wage. YOu take it.

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arby's in September 2013.

I got hired right on the spot. Then she went and got the schedule to put in for the week plus orientation. i really enjoyed working there. And I would love to work there again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apopka, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apopka, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arby's in February 2013.

I handed in my application and had an interview on the spot. It was about 20 minutes long. The general manager said he normally doesn't do this but I seem like a nice girl and I hold myself very poised, then offered me a job. General manager was very nice and considerate.

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rincon, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rincon, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arby's in July 2011.

I turned in a paper application and was called back about a week later for an interview the day of the phone call. I was offered a free soft drink upon arrival and asked to sit in the lobby to wait for the General Manager. The interview process was very professional. I was told about the hiring process and what working for the store would be like. Finished up by addressing when call backs would be made (within the next 2-3 days). I received a call back for the position applied for within just a few hours. The assistant manager suggested I be hired due to my friendly presence when I came for the interview and came in on his day off the next morning for my orientation. The work environment is wonderful. Very professional but also fun and friendly. Even though it's crew in fast food, I love my job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ripley, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ripley, WV

The process took a dayinterviewed at Arby's in March 2008.

Overall good interview. I interviewed with the Assistant manager. She was very friendly and down to earth. I was asked basic questions about my availability and experience. I was offered the position at the end of the interview and told to come in the next morning for training.

No negotiation.

Cashier Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arby's in September 2011.

I went into the store. The manager was very desperate for workers at the time. She went over my information and discussed my past work history. While I was being interviewed, I noticed the workers were all watching, and did not have a very nice look on their faces. She pretty much told me that if I didn't prove myself, I wouldn't get hours.

Interview Questions
    She set the bar because of my experience. Do not settle for a low amount.

Cashier Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Arby's in June 2011.

I called arbys earlier that day, they told me to come in after noon. When I got inside, I asked for the manager and she told me to grab a cup, fill it with something to drink and we got a table. She interviewed me, asking of my plans for the future and so on. She said she would schedule a interview with the arby manger of both stores but I never received a call.