Arby's

Updated Nov 25, 2014

2.0

23 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arby's.

The interview was easy. I was asked about future plans in life, how long i planned to be at arbys and why i wanted to work there. Took about 15 minutes for the whole interview

Interview Questions
No negotiation. Min wage.

Other Interview Reviews for Arby's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arby's in March 2014.

First job interview ever. Got the job. I walked in and asked for an application from the shift manager in person. Got a food preparation certification prior to even bringing my application back; it is always good to have a food prep license when applying to a restaurant job, fast food or otherwise. Brought the application back next day and turned it into the general manager. I was given an informal short interview on the spot. The manager asked why I wanted the job, what my availability was and my transportation situation. Try to maintain a friendly, professional attitude and wear something semi-formal. I shook hands in a business like way and said thank you for the time. I was told I would be contacted soon for the actual interview. Got the call two weeks later and showed up ten minutes early. Remember to actively listen to them and be responsive. Have some questions about the position itself and your duties prepared so they know you are interested in the job and not just the money. Answer questions honestly, but as professionally and positively as possible. Try not to bring up pay and benefits as that can leave the wrong impression. Wait for the manager to do so, or discuss salary and other benefits once you're and filling out the tax paperwork since it will be more relevant at that point. Other than that, stay positive and be straightforward. The hiring process is a part of life and no one wants it to turn into a game or a show. Be pleasant and show you're willing to learn new skills and view the job as a valuable part of gaining experience, and you're sure to be hired.

Interview Questions
    • None. The interview was very to the point. We discussed hours, duties, what things I am willing to do as far as cleaning is concerned, whether I would stay late, open/close the store or work holidays, rate of pay and when I was available to start.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arby's in February 2014.

I walked in to the store and the man who was holding the door for me turned out to be the District Manager. He saw me carrying an application, told me to take a seat and he would be with me in a minute. So we had the interview right in the store the same day and it was fairly simple, we went over the application, he asked why I wanted to work there, when I could work, and basically told me I will get a call by monday (it was friday).

Interview Questions
    • All questions were very simple, maybe the hardest was "Why do you want to work here?" and only because I felt it would be wrong to say "I need money" so I came up with other answers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Layton, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Layton, UT

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Arby's in December 2013.

Misleading interview.

Interview Questions
    • Hardly any questions asked. Seemed desperate for employees.   View Answer
    Don't take the job. Not worth the stress.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holland, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arby's.

I was never really interviewed at this company. I got the job through a family friend. I was a minor at the time and couldn't get ahold of a work permit so he held the job for me until I was 18.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. Do you want the job? Yes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Arby's.

Turned in application for crew member, Got interviewed, They wanted me to get interviewed by the District Manager.

Interview Questions
    Was simple and straight forward.

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arby's.

There was only one interview for the process. I was offered a beverage for free and then I was asked why I had chose Arby's as a place to work, and etc.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't a question that caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Arby's.

If you get an interview we are seriously considering you for the job. The interview is really just to make sure you are stable and not lying about what is on your application.

Interview Questions
    • It was all mostly job related (do you have transportation, when are you available, etc.)   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Arby's.

Basically the basic stuff. Walked in got an application. Turned in the next day. I got a phone call with in a week. Asked basic questions. After that i was hired

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Blanc, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Blanc, MI

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arby's.

I submitted a paper application in person. The Store Manager was there when I turned it in and they made an interview date right then. The interview was easy, no real tough questions were asked. The store manager (the interviewer) recognized that I had no prior experience in any job so instead of asking me situation-based questions they asked about my personality and my volunteer experience. I'd like to think I got the job on my own merit but it's important to note that at that time they needed new hires quickly because they had just fired a number of employees. The manager told me I got the job and asked me when I'd be ready to start, which was basically after I got myself some black pants and non-slip shoes. That day they scheduled my training for the following week.

Interview Questions
    • Why Arby's and not another fast food restaurant?   View Answer