Arby's Fast Food Worker Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Fast Food Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Statesville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arby's (Statesville, NC) in June 2010.

Interview

When I first applied for the job, I was required to fill out an application form like most other applications including my phone number so they could contact me if they wanted to give an interview. About 1 week later, they called my phone and asked me if I would be able to come in for an interview the next day and I said yes. Basic questions were asked including repeat questions from the application form as well as new questions involving computer skills and other things. I recommend dressing up for the interview as well. If you are competing with other high school students looking for part time employment, then it can only help to get all the advantage that's possible.

Interview Questions

• Would you say you had good computer skills and knowledge of computers?   1 Answer